Jewish activists form protective barrier around Muslims as they protest in front of Trump Tower

Well, it is nice to see that the Jews and the Muslims can co-exist in New York atleast.

They both dont eat pork if I am not mistaken I see this as an aliance againts pork eaters.

Wait, this is making WR'ers angry? The fuck do you idiots want? (besides genocide)
Doesn't make me angry. But it is presenting as though the muslims in New York require protection during prayer. Which I wasn't aware was a problem.

people with no soul trying to be famous, they would eat a taliban ass to get more views on instagram

Just when I thought the cucking couldn't get more extreme.

Butt, should Jews be allowed to protectively circle Muslims in space?!

That is how Einstein a lapse Jew figured out the theory of relativity he immagined a Jewish moon Orbiting a Muslim planet.

They are trying to recreate same barrier they have in Israel around Palestinians

Wait, this is making WR'ers angry? The fuck do you idiots want? (besides genocide)

Yea everyone itt just seems to be frothing at the mouth angry, don't they. They're just so pissed, you can tell by their posts. I'm sure if they were there in NYC they would have attacked these Muslims praying if it wasn't for the circle of Jews protecting them.

Yeah because people in Murica are lining up to behead and rape Muslims right? What a garbage thread.

Let me know how those brave Muslims protected Christians in Mosul when ISIS took over. Oh wait, they slaughtered them.

15 million Jews - A Quarter of all the Nobel Prizes in the sciences

1.5 billion Muslims - 1 co winner

VF1p5XN.gif
VF1p5XN.gif
VF1p5XN.gif
VF1p5XN.gif
VF1p5XN.gif
0lmeY5n.gif

And the guy selling hot dogs on the corner of 56th and 5th ave felt the love and fed all of them for free.

15 million Jews - A Quarter of all the Nobel Prizes in the sciences

1.5 billion Muslims - 1 co winner
2 I guess. One was attacked by other muslims as not muslim enough though.

Anyway, jews love doing that. Protecting these that do not need protection to look progressive. Meanwhile they kill muslims in Israel to get more land, LOL.

I suspect that if there was an all out religious war the jews would side with the muslims though. They may hate muslims but they hate white people more, and most whites are christians to some degree.

2 I guess. One was attacked by other muslims as not muslim enough though.

Anyway, jews love doing that. Protecting these that do not need protection to look progressive. Meanwhile they kill muslims in Israel to get more land, LOL.

I suspect that if there was an all out religious war the jews would side with the muslims though. They may hate muslims but they hate white people more, and most whites are christians to some degree.

People of The Book, as they call each other, typically side ith each other. But whites in Europe are becoming more and more atheist. This would anger the believers far more than skin color.

Who exactly are they being protected from? Are people walking into the ceremony and uppercutting Muslim women in the hijab?

I'm not even going to bother to comment on how hypocritical and disrespectful this is to the many Jews who are assaulted/killed by Muslims solely based on religion. This just reeks of a set up by leftists to get some sort of message out.
<{boneytears}><{Joewithit}>

#RAINBOWS
#LOVE
#PEACE

<DisgustingHHH>

Muslims are probably the most antisemitic people on the planet. They HATE Jews and Jews often hate them back.

the plot for a new Odd Couple pilot. It has to be PC by today's standards so the Jew is the messy one.

I feel embarrassed of my people

DBRl2WdXkAALeKh.jpg

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...d-muslims-as-they-protest-trump-a7769086.html

Muslims kneeling to pray as part of a protest in front of Trump Tower in New York were joined by Jewish supporters who formed a protective barrier around the crowd.

Around 100 Muslim activists gathered at Donald Trump's business headquarters and former home in Manhattan to break their fast on the sixth day of Ramadan.

They said they had come there to have the first meal eaten after sunset during the Muslim holy month, known as iftar, in protest the US President's divisive policies and rhetoric on Islam.

“Everyday American Muslims are confronted with bigotry and hate while commuting to work and school, applying for jobs, practising their faith and simply living their lives,” Anu Joshi, deputy director of the New York State Immigrant Action Fund, told CNN.

Jewish activists showed solidarity with the protests by protecting those praying before they broke their fast.

“Jews are forming a protective perimeter around our Muslim siblings as they prepare to pray. We keep each other safe,” wrote the group Jews for Racial and Economic Justice on Twitter.

<LucyBless>

Back