Jewish activists form protective barrier around Muslims as they protest in front of Trump Tower

Who exactly are they being protected from? Are people walking into the ceremony and uppercutting Muslim women in the hijab?

I'm not even going to bother to comment on how hypocritical and disrespectful this is to the many Jews who are assaulted/killed by Muslims solely based on religion. This just reeks of a set up by leftists to get some sort of message out.
Doesn' have to be a set up. Could just be really stupid, virtue signaling youngsters.

DBRl2WdXkAALeKh.jpg

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...d-muslims-as-they-protest-trump-a7769086.html

Muslims kneeling to pray as part of a protest in front of Trump Tower in New York were joined by Jewish supporters who formed a protective barrier around the crowd.

Around 100 Muslim activists gathered at Donald Trump's business headquarters and former home in Manhattan to break their fast on the sixth day of Ramadan.

They said they had come there to have the first meal eaten after sunset during the Muslim holy month, known as iftar, in protest the US President's divisive policies and rhetoric on Islam.

“Everyday American Muslims are confronted with bigotry and hate while commuting to work and school, applying for jobs, practising their faith and simply living their lives,” Anu Joshi, deputy director of the New York State Immigrant Action Fund, told CNN.

Jewish activists showed solidarity with the protests by protecting those praying before they broke their fast.

“Jews are forming a protective perimeter around our Muslim siblings as they prepare to pray. We keep each other safe,” wrote the group Jews for Racial and Economic Justice on Twitter.

Rabbis and Jewish Orgs. only support/side with Muslims when they are protesting a gentile White figure or organization. They don't display the same eagerness to support Muslims when the later is protesting Israeli action.

Rabbis and Jewish Orgs. only support/side with Muslims when they are protesting a gentile White figure or organization. They don't display the same eagerness to support Muslims when the later is protesting Israeli action.
That's because the Jews are likely to be attacked by the Muslims if Israel involved.

all the orthodox jews in my congregation (sephardic, ashkenazi) are all Trump supporters and Trump voters. they all feel disenfranchised by people like Chuck Schumer and Bill Deblasio.

When I'm looking for bodyguards, the first place I go is elderly left wing Jews in Manhattan checking their cell phones. That's when you know the enforcers are out.

That's because the Jews are likely to be attacked by the Muslims if Israel involved.
I don't follow; are you saying Jewish protesters who stand side-by-side with Muslims protesters will be attacked? If so I don't believe that to be the case. Muslims would be glad to have Jews alongside them. Those Neturei Karta Jews have protested against Israel side-by-side with pro Palestinian protesters. Jews who support BDS have stood side-by-side with Arabs and Muslims.

Who exactly are they being protected from? Are people walking into the ceremony and uppercutting Muslim women in the hijab?

I'm not even going to bother to comment on how hypocritical and disrespectful this is to the many Jews who are assaulted/killed by Muslims solely based on religion. This just reeks of a set up by leftists to get some sort of message out.

Or they are showing solidarity and compassion. Jesus, you Trumpers hate the left being so stupidly cynical, yet....

protecting them from what, themselves....bullshit is strong here

They both dont eat pork if I am not mistaken I see this as an aliance againts pork eaters.

Yeah, I don't trust people that don't eat bacon.

This is the partisan divide the media refuses to cover.

Damn hippy vegens, jews, and muslims.

we all know western muslims suffer random attacks via bombs, knives, swords and guns on a regular basis

this is as stupid as government employees joining unions

protecting them from what, themselves....bullshit is strong here

no, there are a lot of legit cases where Muslim folks have been accosted/attacked here in NYC. recently a Jewish woman was attacked because some moron thought she was Muslim.

Symbolically stupid. The muslims don't need the protectoin because there was zero chance they would be attacked. And islam teaches supremacy over all others including Christians and Jews. A true muslim can never be a true friend of a Jew.

Quran (5:51) - "O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people."

Symbolically stupid. The muslims don't need the protectoin because there was zero chance they would be attacked. And islam teaches supremacy over all others including Christians and Jews. A true muslim can never be a true friend of a Jew.

yep, just like how the "chosen people" can never be true friends with goyim.

like they are funding the destruction of our lands

no, there are a lot of legit cases where Muslim folks have been accosted/attacked here in NYC.

a lot? really?

one case is a lot?

the guy in that attack was off his antipsychotic meds.

please don't embellish shit that doesn't even exist.

a lot? really?

one case is a lot?

the guy in that attack was off his antipsychotic meds.

please don't embellish shit that doesn't even exist.

dear God. I gave one case off the top of my head & you somehow misconstrue this as "one case is a lot"?

are you off of your meds?

all the orthodox jews in my congregation (sephardic, ashkenazi) are all Trump supporters and Trump voters. they all feel disenfranchised by people like Chuck Schumer and Bill Deblasio.

So it was a Jewish lash also?

dear God. I gave one case off the top of my head & you somehow misconstrue this as "one case is a lot"?

are you off of your meds?

are you illiterate?

stop making shit up for the sake of trying push an agenda on the internet.

you said "lots".

post some of these supposed cases. there aren't any. you are just a bullshitter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back