Jewish activists form protective barrier around Muslims as they protest in front of Trump Tower

are you illiterate?

stop making shit up for the sake of trying push an agenda on the internet.

you said "lots".

post some of these supposed cases. there aren't any. you are just a bullshitter.

is English your second language? because reading comprehension clearly isn't your strong suit.

yes I said "lots", & gave one example from recent memory off the top of my head, you can ask yourself why that upsets you.

nevertheless, NY1 over the past two years covered a bunch of anti-Muslim hate crimes here in NYC specifically. don't remember the specifics but I'm too lazy to google all that anyhow.

but yeah, here's this though.

FT_17.11.14_muslimHateCrimes.png

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/11/15/assaults-against-muslims-in-u-s-surpass-2001-level/

keep in mind these are the cases that fall into the tricky & elusive category of "hate crimes".

Wait, this is making WR'ers angry? The fuck do you idiots want? (besides genocide)
boom-in-your-face.jpg

So basically Muslims are gonna get shit on by the alt right n friends no matter what they do

is English your second language? because reading comprehension clearly isn't your strong suit.

yes I said "lots", & gave one example from recent memory off the top of my head, you can ask yourself why that upsets you.

nevertheless, NY1 over the past two years covered a bunch of anti-Muslim hate crimes here in NYC specifically. don't remember the specifics but I'm too lazy to google all that anyhow.

but yeah, here's this though.

FT_17.11.14_muslimHateCrimes.png

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/11/15/assaults-against-muslims-in-u-s-surpass-2001-level/

keep in mind these are the cases that fall into the tricky & elusive category of "hate crimes".

but we are talking about NY specifically, not the US as a whole.

it is you with the reading comprehension issues. that is proven here in this thread now.

perhaps this was one of the muslim attacks in NY that were referring to?
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...rters-did-not-harass-her-grab-hijab/95450002/

but we are talking about NY specifically, not the US as a whole.

it is you with the reading comprehension issues. that is proven here in this thread now.

perhaps this was one of the muslim attacks in NY that were referring to?
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...rters-did-not-harass-her-grab-hijab/95450002/

you have an old join date, but clearly lack the ability to effectively debate. hence why you're arguing semantics now & shifting goal posts to suit your narrative - whatever the fuck that is.

that story you have linked has been discussed to death here in TWR, but don't let that stop you from making your premature assumptions.

you have an old join date, but clearly lack the ability to effectively debate. hence why you're arguing semantics now & shifting goal posts to suit your narrative - whatever the fuck that is.

that story you have linked has been discussed to death here in TWR, but don't let that stop you from making your premature assumptions.

nice deflection.

i'm not here to debate.

just here to make sure that disinformationists like yourself are called out for shit posting.

nice deflection.

i'm not here to debate.

just here to make sure that disinformationists like yourself are called out for shit posting.

I accept your defeat.

Who exactly are they being protected from? Are people walking into the ceremony and uppercutting Muslim women in the hijab?

I'm not even going to bother to comment on how hypocritical and disrespectful this is to the many Jews who are assaulted/killed by Muslims solely based on religion. This just reeks of a set up by leftists to get some sort of message out.
what about the palestinians who are getting gunned down by jews....

It's nice to see that Trump's speeches about the practical effectiveness of ejecting barriers in order to protect one's self, didn't fall on deaf ears.

What exactly were they protecting them from? Lol.

This is the left.

Back