Jewish men beaten with belt in Berlin anti-Semitic attack

true but they started the war and then were used by the other arabs as stick to poke israelis with. Jordan had control of west bank for 20 years and did nothing to help them, egypt had gaza. I think if the arabs had won most of the jews would be dead not just expelled but killed. Israeli jews won and the arabs keep increasing in number i think they dont need give up more land to.
Let's just agree to disagree here.

true but they started the war and then were used by the other arabs as stick to poke israelis with. Jordan had control of west bank for 20 years and did nothing to help them, egypt had gaza. I think if the arabs had won most of the jews would be dead not just expelled but killed. Israeli jews won and the arabs keep increasing in number i think they dont need give up more land to.

the US tried to influence there elections? would not surprise me. the Americans are hypocrites!

Americans are no more hypocritical than anyone else. If our politicians actually represented us you'd find out most of us do not want to be involved in any matter outside our boarders. No foreign aid, no intervention, no nothing. I'm all for locking down our borders -in fact I'd mine our southern border, then round up every illegal and send them back to the shithole they came from.

germany_zpspizpdq6t.jpg

Where's an America or Canadian tourist when you need one?

Back in 2011 outside of Frankfurt Airport I saw some bearded weirdos staring down some guy and his kid. They guy was wearing a yamika. I walked over and stood near the guy and his kid. The bearded dudes looked at me, looked at each other, and walked off.

All it takes is to let them know there will be at least SOME resistance and they will cower away.

Back in 2011 outside of Frankfurt Airport I saw some bearded weirdos staring down some guy and his kid. They guy was wearing a yamika. I walked over and stood near the guy and his kid. The bearded dudes looked at me, looked at each other, and walked off.

All it takes is to let them know there will be at least SOME resistance and they will cower away.

This has been my experience as well.

Americans are no more hypocritical than anyone else. If our politicians actually represented us you'd find out most of us do not want to be involved in any matter outside our boarders. No foreign aid, no intervention, no nothing. I'm all for locking down our borders -in fact I'd mine our southern border, then round up every illegal and send them back to the shithole they came from.

I hereby declare TallGHunter the champion of the thread.

Well done sir.

A belt? lol? Thats all? There are Israeli jewish "soldiers" who have shot dead 40 unarmed Palestinians for nothing since this. Google it since MSM refuses to cover it.

The genocide/apartheid state of Israel causes problem for Jews world wide. Jews were booted from many arab countries where they lived fine for hundreds of years. They are assaulted in EU. It's sucks but I understand emotional responses like this.

Last edited:
I hereby declare TallGHunter the champion of the thread.

Well done sir.

Thank you Sir. I personally wouldn't trade even one of our nation's finest for the entire mid east. If muslims and jews or muslim and muslim want to kill each other have at it. As to Germany they elected that idiot, let them live with it that she wants to import the worst of the worst.

Muslims had best be careful. They don't want to be seen as the troublesome minorities in Germany this time around.

Back