Jewish men beaten with belt in Berlin anti-Semitic attack

My question is very specific, is it ok to point out when one race is overrepresented in a specific area, the example here being Jews in the media?

Without some political tie in it's off topic. Simply pointing out a demographic difference isn't political discussion. Typically the "jews control the media" conspiracy theories are making some assertion on that basis.

Without some political tie in it's off topic. Simply pointing out a demographic difference isn't political discussion. Typically the "jews control the media" conspiracy theories are making some assertion on that basis.

Well, it's not a conspiracy theory that there are a lot of Jews in the media, and while that alone may not provide anything meaningful to discuss, it shouldn't be against forum policy to simply state said fact, which if I understand you correctly it's not unless you're bring deliberately hateful and or trolly. Did I read you right?

Well, it's not a conspiracy theory that there are a lot of Jews in the media, and while that alone may not provide anything meaningful to discuss, it shouldn't be against forum policy to simply state said fact, which if I understand you correctly it's not unless you're bring deliberately hateful and or trolly. Did I read you right?

Sure, in itself it's not saying anything. In context it could either be a conspiracy theory or some sort of legitimate political discussion, but it would depend on what was being said.
Facts aren't a problem, but the assertions or narrative they are used to state or imply might be. Even more so with anecdotes.

Sure, in itself it's not saying anything. In context it could either be a conspiracy theory or some sort of legitimate political discussion, but it would depend on what was being said.
Facts aren't a problem, but the assertions or narrative they are used to state or imply might be. Even more so with anecdotes.

That's reasonable and I agree, thanks for indulging me.

Jewish Bolshevism is not just the idea that there were Jews who were Bolshevites.

My question is very specific, is it ok to point out when one race is overrepresented in a specific area, the example here being Jews in the media?

For me Jewish bolshevism is about Jewish overrepresentation in Russian revolution. No more no less. So i wondering the same as dontsnitch.

EDIT: Got my answer...

I did learn the facts. Jews ad Israel are not a threat to my country or side of world and Islam can be. Also after all the abuse and expulsion jews have I dont blame them for wanting a land of them hee n thereown that used to be theres until Romans and muslims.

Many jews disagree with what Israel is doing. Just like many people spoke against apartheid in south Africa.

Natalie Portman pulls out of 'Jewish Nobel' over recent events in Israel
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...-pulls-jewish-nobel-recent-events-israel/amp/

You also know nothing about me and don't make shit up.

Also read this:

http://people.com/movies/natalie-portman-reveals-reason-behind-skipping-israeli-ceremony/amp/

Mod note: Anti-Semitic conspiracy theories are not welcome here and the use of triple parentheses will be treated like any other ethnic slur.

what's that mean? Do you mean three one way followed by three the other or one one way and then the other repeated three times total?

I
Many jews disagree with what Israel is doing. Just like many people spoke against apartheid in south Africa.

Natalie Portman pulls out of 'Jewish Nobel' over recent events in Israel
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...-pulls-jewish-nobel-recent-events-israel/amp/

You also know nothing about me and don't make shit up.

Also read this:

http://people.com/movies/natalie-portman-reveals-reason-behind-skipping-israeli-ceremony/amp/

I have seen your other posts and know you are not honest.

What you are asking for is absurd and untenable. You want people to discuss politics isolated and extirpated from every other realm of social life? Differences in demographics, i.e., differences in population, has a direct relevance to and effect on politics.

When someone says that (some) Jews are actively planning and scheming to take over/control the world because they believe it says so in their scripture, then this has political consequences and can be discussed in a political forum. That they are Jews is not the main issue, the main issue is the effects of their ideology on society.

Some Muslims openly declare that they plan to take over the world by whatever means (force or conversions/birth rates). People here make posts about this and you never show up. It makes it look like Jews are favoured over everyone else: if it is something negative about Jews it's not cool, if it is about Muslims it's cool.

Just say that you don't want us to talk about Jews in a way that makes them look bad and we will understand it.

What you are asking for is absurd and untenable. You want people to discuss politics isolated and extirpated from every other realm of social life? Differences in demographics, i.e., differences in population, has a direct relevance to and effect on politics.

When someone says that (some) Jews are actively planning and scheming to take over/control the world because they believe it says so in their scripture, then this has political consequences and can be discussed in a political forum. That they are Jews is not the main issue, the main issue is the effects of their ideology on society.

Some Muslims openly declare that they plan to take over the world by whatever means (force or conversions/birth rates). People here make posts about this and you never show up. It makes it look like Jews are favoured over everyone else: if it is something negative about Jews it's not cool, if it is about Muslims it's cool.

Just say that you don't want us to talk about Jews in a way that makes them look bad and we will understand it.

I'm not interested in your atttempts to rationalise your antisemitic conspiracy theories, I'm telling you to peddle them somewhere else.

I'm not interested in your atttempts to rationalise your antisemitic conspiracy theories, I'm telling you to peddle them somewhere else.
You know this is not a response to any of my points, it is an evasion of at least 4 points.

It is very easy to dismiss anything as a conspiracy theory. But merely stating it doesn't make it so. It is a fact that many people of different religions interpret their scripture as saying that they are superior, the world is theirs and that they will dominate it. Is this a conspiracy theory? It obviously isn't.

But it seems like it is fine to say this as long as it doesn't include any Jews.

To clarify, I don't mean all Jews hold this idea, some do. Just like not all Muslims hold the radical views of Islam. I never intended to label all Jews or all Muslims the same.

I actually became pro Israel really on this forum. I saw the constant hit pieces and stuff you post and it did not add up. I from Colombia there no jews here and they or Israel does not bother this part of the world. Was raised catholic and now dislike it all. Think it is stupid bit I am smart enough to realize that my way of life is more thathreatened by global Islamic expansion then jews or dumb catholics.
You support this:

JEWS%2B%25283%2529.jpg

You support this:

JEWS%2B%25283%2529.jpg

i just googled her and again the quote is not legit or true. It is phrased in a way not at all what she said. And no i do not support that thinking. But again you are dishonest so you could of made good point but you did not. She said anyone who tries to harm israeli soldiers. And yeah i looked into it what i just read in news is about palestinians trying to fly explosive kites with bombs attached over the wall into israel.

the more dishonest you are the more you make me actually sympathsize with Israel. I am going to go buy some israeli bonds and continue to tell my friends to support Israel over muslims and palestinians who overly sympathsize with terrorism. Your attempts are backfiring i had never even met a jew until the past year or so and now you got me feeling bad for them.

i just googled her and again the quote is not legit or true. It is phrased in a way not at all what she said. And no i do not support that thinking. But again you are dishonest so you could of made good point but you did not. She said anyone who tries to harm israeli soldiers. And yeah i looked into it what i just read in news is about palestinians trying to fly explosive kites with bombs attached over the wall into israel.

the more dishonest you are the more you make me actually sympathsize with Israel. I am going to go buy some israeli bonds and continue to tell my friends to support Israel over muslims and palestinians who overly sympathsize with terrorism. Your attempts are backfiring i had never even met a jew until the past year or so and now you got me feeling bad for them.
You are wrong or lying.

You are wrong or lying.

she never said that lol. i looked at 3 different sources never is it said ´kill unarmed women and children´´

you are obviously someone who hate israel pretending to be a girl and jew because all you do is post and say ¨´i am a jew and i disagree with´´ as some cover.

She deleted the comment, but is mirrored all over the net. Find the pic yourself for once and stop using sources that are bought and paid for by Israel like yourself.

Btw, you also support this:

" [The Palestinians are] beasts walking on two legs." Menahim Begin, speech to the Knesset, quoted in Amnon Kapeliouk, "Begin and the Beasts". New Statesman, 25 June 1982.

And remember these immortal words:

quote-palestine-belongs-to-the-arabs-in-the-same-sense-that-england-belongs-to-the-english-mahatma-gandhi-10-59-89.jpg

Einstein.jpg

Back