Jewish men beaten with belt in Berlin anti-Semitic attack

She deleted the comment, but is mirrored all over the net. Find the pic yourself for once and stop using sources that are bought and paid for by Israel like yourself.

Btw, you also support this:

" [The Palestinians are] beasts walking on two legs." Menahim Begin, speech to the Knesset, quoted in Amnon Kapeliouk, "Begin and the Beasts". New Statesman, 25 June 1982.

And remember these immortal words:

quote-palestine-belongs-to-the-arabs-in-the-same-sense-that-england-belongs-to-the-english-mahatma-gandhi-10-59-89.jpg

Einstein.jpg

yeah so you lied and now claim it is deleted etc. Surprised you not lie about knowing hebrew. Yeah palestinians are arabs and they have plenty of other land.

nytimes.jpg
f5ahox.jpg

yeah so you lied and now claim it is deleted etc. Surprised you not lie about knowing hebrew. Yeah palestinians are arabs and they have plenty of other land.

nytimes.jpg
f5ahox.jpg
You lied.

Hey, it's what you are paid to do.

Of course Jews are in danger from Muslims. This is what I explained since day one here. Zionism and its colonizing ambitions are the greatest danger to the Jewish people. The zionists keep antisemitism alive. They do this on purpose. It is their behavior that is responsible for so much Jew hatred today and a likely cause for the beating this Jewish man took.

Jews are Europeans they have plenty of land in Europe.

This doesn't explain why the Jews left at all but the dates do give us clues. You see two mass exoduses in two periods; following 1948 with the establishment of the state of Israel and following 1967 when Israel captured Jerusalem. Sure I bet being a Jew in those states had its major drawbacks but were these Jews forced out and ethnically cleansed like the Palestinians were by the Israelis? Or were they instead attracted to the state of Israel because of its successes in the Arab-Israeli wars? I'm betting on the latter.

Scantily clad women keep rape alive haha your Jewish facade is slipping to reveal the fucking Muslim cunt you really are.

I would of believed that post. But it just sounded too ignorant. When I saw "Israeli cultural minister" I was thinking. No way would someone publically say something like that or with those words ¨shoot unarmed women and children´´ so i googled it and checked out 3 and then 5 different sources none confirm that.

This doesn't explain why the Jews left at all but the dates do give us clues. You see two mass exoduses in two periods; following 1948 with the establishment of the state of Israel and following 1967 when Israel captured Jerusalem. Sure I bet being a Jew in those states had its major drawbacks but were these Jews forced out and ethnically cleansed like the Palestinians were by the Israelis? Or were they instead attracted to the state of Israel because of its successes in the Arab-Israeli wars? I'm betting on the latter.

https://chelm.freeyellow.com/displacement.html

i think it varies by country. I just read that in morocco it was largely volunteer there was some violence but it was not by state. Tunisia was to.

but in algeria a law was passed to make citizenship only for muslims and other legal discrimination against jews. In Iraq read the piece about iraq in the last wiki link making it illegal and all sort of stuff or in syria illegal to leave the country for Israel etc.

After Algeria gained its independence, it passed the 1963 Nationality Code, authorizing citizenship only to Muslims. This law extended citizenship only to those individuals whose fathers and paternal grandfathers were Muslim.[23] Ninety-five percent of the country's 140,000-strong indigenous Jewish population went into exile after the passage of the law.

Approximately 130,000 Jews took advantage of their French citizenship and moved to France along with the pied-noirs, settlers of European ancestry. Moroccan Jews who were living in Algeria and Jews from the M'zab Valley in the Algerian Sahara, who did not have French citizenship, as well as a small number of Algerian Jews from Constantine, also emigrated to Israel at that time.[24]

After Houari Boumediene came to power in 1965, Jews were persecuted in Algeria, facing social and political discrimination and heavy taxes.[citation needed] In 1967-68 the government seized all but one of the country's synagogues and converted them to mosques.[citation needed] By 1969, fewer than 1,000 Jews were still living in Algeria.[25]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Algeria

Also Iraq, egypt, syria, seemed bad. read below but yeah it seem not all countries tunisia and morocco seemed fine. Also libya no persecution by state. And i know Iran is not arab and neither is turkey but iran since they technically have largest jewish community in middle east outside of israel. But with Iran i think it just about not being a ´zionist´.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_exodus_from_Arab_and_Muslim_countries

I would of believed that post. But it just sounded too ignorant. When I saw "Israeli cultural minister" I was thinking. No way would someone publically say something like that or with those words ¨shoot unarmed women and children´´ so i googled it and checked out 3 and then 5 different sources none confirm that.

https://chelm.freeyellow.com/displacement.html

i think it varies by country. I just read that in morocco it was largely volunteer there was some violence but it was not by state. Tunisia was to.

but in algeria a law was passed to make citizenship only for muslims and other legal discrimination against jews. In Iraq read the piece about iraq in the last wiki link making it illegal and all sort of stuff or in syria illegal to leave the country for Israel etc.

After Algeria gained its independence, it passed the 1963 Nationality Code, authorizing citizenship only to Muslims. This law extended citizenship only to those individuals whose fathers and paternal grandfathers were Muslim.[23] Ninety-five percent of the country's 140,000-strong indigenous Jewish population went into exile after the passage of the law.

Approximately 130,000 Jews took advantage of their French citizenship and moved to France along with the pied-noirs, settlers of European ancestry. Moroccan Jews who were living in Algeria and Jews from the M'zab Valley in the Algerian Sahara, who did not have French citizenship, as well as a small number of Algerian Jews from Constantine, also emigrated to Israel at that time.[24]

After Houari Boumediene came to power in 1965, Jews were persecuted in Algeria, facing social and political discrimination and heavy taxes.[citation needed] In 1967-68 the government seized all but one of the country's synagogues and converted them to mosques.[citation needed] By 1969, fewer than 1,000 Jews were still living in Algeria.[25]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Algeria

Also Iraq, egypt, syria, seemed bad. read below but yeah it seem not all countries tunisia and morocco seemed fine.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_exodus_from_Arab_and_Muslim_countries
A lot of [citation needed] there but the general point that it probably wasn't great to be a Jew in Arab countries in the climate of the mid 20th due to the Arab-Israeli conflict is true. But based of the dates of migration it seems more that there was a pull from Israel rather than a push from these countries.

also
A lot of [citation needed] there but the general point that it probably wasn't great to be a Jew in Arab countries in the climate of the mid 20th due to the Arab-Israeli conflict is true. But based of the dates of migration it seems more that there was a pull from Israel rather than a push from these countries.

Agreed when it comes to Tunisia, Libya and Morocco. But iraq, gulf states, and egypt and then Syria seen different. Algeria had some to. Iraq seem hostile all around

Iran not Arab but oddly and even today has largest jewish population. There focus is just no zionism which can be seen as jewish nationalism tied to Israel.

also

Agreed when it comes to Tunisia, Libya and Morocco. But iraq, gulf states, and egypt and then Syria seen different. Algeria had some to. Iraq seem hostile all around

Iran not Arab but oddly and even today has largest jewish population. There focus is just no zionism which can be seen as jewish nationalism tied to Israel.
Like I said I'm sure the Jews faced legit oppression, both from the state and mob to varying degrees in different states, but it still does seem that it was more the attraction to Israel that drove the Jews out of those countries. That's not really comparable to what happened to the Palestinians who were driven out at the barrel of a gun by the Israelis.

Like I said I'm sure the Jews faced legit oppression, both from the state and mob to varying degrees in different states, but it still does seem that it was more the attraction to Israel that drove the Jews out of those countries. That's not really comparable to what happened to the Palestinians who were driven out at the barrel of a gun by the Israelis.

it was still unfair. Basically jews globally and in those countries were being held responsible for the actions of jews in other countries ignoring that they may not be zionists or support Israel doing whatever. biased people like abig who pretending to be jewish justify it saying ´´that what zionism´´ does. But is not definition of racism and bigotry is holding all people responsible for action of a few? Palestinians were expelled largely following unnsuccessful acts of war by the other arabs who they allied with. I do read yes most of those jews were not held at gun point but the number was slightly larger then palestinians who fled in 1948 from war and forced.

amazing the remainder of palestinians not expelled in 1967 or 1972. If Israel had done that they would be probably safer today believe it or not i think. There would be no settlement issue etc.

Jews are Europeans they have plenty of land in Europe.

that not really true. i just googled it and found out half of them are from middle eastern countries where they had lived for centruries after they left after the romans destroyed there temple. The european jews are middle eastern on father side and mixed with european women but not all 100%. still what i think draw them to land is wanting there own country like kurds or armenians or other smaller ethno religious groups. or hindis/hindus although in hindus case they have hundreds of millions of them.

it was still unfair. Basically jews globally and in those countries were being held responsible for the actions of jews in other countries ignoring that they may not be zionists or support Israel doing whatever. biased people like abig who pretending to be jewish justify it saying ´´that what zionism´´ does. But is not definition of racism and bigotry is holding all people responsible for action of a few? Palestinians were expelled largely following unnsuccessful acts of war by the other arabs who they allied with. I do read yes most of those jews were not held at gun point but the number was slightly larger then palestinians who fled in 1948 from war and forced.
Actually no, the Palestinians were expelled before the two Arab-Israeli wars. In fact it was the ethnic cleansing of the Palestinians that triggered the first Arab-Israeli War.
amazing the remainder of palestinians not expelled in 1967 or 1972. If Israel had done that they would be probably safer today believe it or not i think. There would be no settlement issue etc.
Oh wow, not even sure what to say to this. Should we pat the Israelis on the back for not expelling all of them? Uh, nah man. Sure they'd be safer, that's like saying the Turks would just be safer if they wiped out or expelled all the Kurds. I mean, I guess its true but I'm not exactly going to give the Israelis credit for not doing it and I don't think that would've been an acceptable course of action to say the least.

Actually no, the Palestinians were expelled before the two Arab-Israeli wars. In fact it was the ethnic cleansing of the Palestinians that triggered the first Arab-Israeli War.

Oh wow, not even sure what to say to this. Should we pat the Israelis on the back for not expelling all of them? Uh, nah man. Sure they'd be safer, that's like saying the Turks would just be safer if they wiped out or expelled all the Kurds. I mean, I guess its true but I'm not exactly going to give the Israelis credit for not doing it and I don't think that would've been an acceptable course of action to say the least.

i mean in that when others do it we may not like it but it often does stop stuff. as decades go by people forget. Look at what turks did to greeks the land swaps and stuff. That all i am saying. Yeah i say pat them on back because any other army would of done it. I know for sure russians, chinese or americans would of. If the surrounding arabs had won there war to by the way Israel as jewish state would not exist.

Funny as fuck, this, to me - I came in expecting neo-Nazis (seen as though that's what springs to mind when thinking of anti-Semitism and Germany) and lo and behold, no......its our Muslim friends, once again.

I love these sort of events/assaults, because I like to sit back and watch the ultra-left wing knobheads (I'm pretty left, to be honest) sit with their heads imploding, not sure of how they're 'supposed' to react. "A minority attacking a minority..........who to support, who to support?! I don't want to appear anti-Semitic OR Islamaphobic........"

Cunts.

In France, some 250 politicians and celebrities have signed a manifesto against Muslim antisemitism that is rampant there.

Sarkozy, Depardieu amongst others!

i mean in that when others do it we may not like it but it often does stop stuff. as decades go by people forget. Look at what turks did to greeks the land swaps and stuff. That all i am saying. Yeah i say pat them on back because any other army would of done it. I know for sure russians, chinese or americans would of. If the surrounding arabs had won there war to by the way Israel as jewish state would not exist.
Okay and since Israel won Palestine as a state does not exist. Not really much different.

1) do you? Basically all right wingers that hate jews and anti-Zionist are because of what I said. They dislike jew hypocrisy and or global conspiracy plans.

2) your either a Muslim or a right winger I speak of who is not being honest. The great thing about muslims who hate Israel is rhea are at least honest. Nazis are treated honest to. This dishonest stuff is cowardly.

3) you are a liberal who dislike Israeli policy and are left leaning. But based on your hateful other posts and racial and muslim posts you are not a liberal and are just pretending.

Apparently then obama and his crowd - which included a significant amount of jewish supporters - were all right wing, as they certainly did not support israel. In fact, obama meddled and attempted to influence their elections.

Have you considered one may not approve of zionism yet could care less how one worships? Or have you considered the liberals are much more anti israel than conservatives?
This is going to be a tough one for you so give it time to sink in.

Okay and since Israel won Palestine as a state does not exist. Not really much different.

true but they started the war and then were used by the other arabs as stick to poke israelis with. Jordan had control of west bank for 20 years and did nothing to help them, egypt had gaza. I think if the arabs had won most of the jews would be dead not just expelled but killed. Israeli jews won and the arabs keep increasing in number i think they dont need give up more land to.

Apparently then obama and his crowd - which included a significant amount of jewish supporters - were all right wing, as they certainly did not support israel. In fact, obama meddled and attempted to influence their elections.

Have you considered one may not approve of zionism yet could care less how one worships? Or have you considered the liberals are much more anti israel than conservatives?
This is going to be a tough one for you so give it time to sink in.

the US tried to influence there elections? would not surprise me. the Americans are hypocrites!

Back