Jim and Tosa's Excellent Pubventure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Merry Christmas. Or Bah Humbug. One of the two.

I wouldnt say there arent clean athletes in ANY sport at the elite level. You do realize how bold of a statement that is right? I mean I have been around sports a long time but is the opinion here is that you can't be an elite athlete without drugs? So you are telling me Steph Curry, Peyton Manning, Bryce Harper are 100% on something? Not here for an argument just curiours as to some of your thoughts...

So today's workout actually involved pounding a beer. And no, not by my design. But one of our clients is the lab guy for Sierra Nevada so we got free cases. And he brought in some Torpedo that was canned today. Really nice guy

Merry Christmas gents.

Sierra Nevada gets shit on sometimes for being too mainstream, but I think it's by far the best value as far as beers go. Sometimes at Kroger, I can get their 12 pack seasonal mix for around 10 bucks.

Cheap beer has a certain value.

Especially when you are on a budget. I remember when generic beer, in white cans, was all I could afford. Do they still make that shit?

Cheap beer has a certain value.

Especially when you are on a budget. I remember when generic beer, in white cans, was all I could afford. Do they still make that shit?

no but theres always miller high life.

Sierra Nevada gets shit on sometimes for being too mainstream, but I think it's by far the best value as far as beers go. Sometimes at Kroger, I can get their 12 pack seasonal mix for around 10 bucks.

Agreed, first non-bud/miller/coors beer I ever tried. Loved it then before I discovered better stuff, still go back to it and enjoy it from time to time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back