Jim Carrey alleges late girlfriend forged STD test results to extort him

G

Guestx

There's been a lot of weird shit happening in Jim Carrey's life lately, and here's the newest twist.

Jim Carrey’s late girlfriend Cathriona White forged STD test results in a prior attempt to extort the actor, Carrey’s legal team claims in an explosive new court filing.

According to the motion filed Friday in Los Angeles, White altered her friend’s Planned Parenthood files to trick Carrey into believing that she did not have STDs before meeting him. Using a 2013 negative test result from her friend, White allegedly back dated the form to 2011 and presented the form to Carrey as her own.

Those same allegedly forged Planned Parenthood files are now being used in a wrongful death case filed against Carrey by White’s mother, Brigid Sweetman, and estranged husband, Mark Burton, Carrey’s new filing claims.

In response, Burton and Sweetman’s lawyer Michael Avenatti tells PEOPLE, “In a desperate attempt to save himself, Carrey has now resorted to outright falsehoods. Let’s see if his story holds up once he is under oath. It won’t.”

Both Sweetman and Burton claim Carrey obtained the drugs that White used to kill herself under a false name, and provided them to her despite knowing she was prone to depression and had previously attempted suicide. They also allege that Carrey gave White “three STDs without warning her.”

In the court documents, Carrey claims that in early 2013, White and her attorney at the time, Filippo Marchino, conspired to extort him “through smears and threats of public degradation via false allegations” that he had given White STDs.

But when Carrey did not respond to the alleged threats, the documents claim that White asked a friend for her Planned Parenthood records. “White’s intent in obtaining these records was clear — she cooked the records, creating forgeries with altered information, phony tests, and fictitious dates,” according to the documents.

Full article here: http://people.com/movies/jim-carrey...td-results-to-extort-him-in-bombshell-filing/

jim_carrey_getty_h_2017_0_0.jpg

Im confused. She altered documents to say she didnt have STDs and then accused him of giving her STDs? So Carey is saying she had them before him? Is he denying having the STDs?

I think Jim Carey is literally insane at this point.

Im confused. She altered documents to say she didnt have STDs and then accused him of giving her STDs? So Carey is saying she had them before him? Is he denying having the STDs?

I think that he is denying it, yes. Whether or not he's just full of shit is the question.

I think he's a pretty good artist.

Fun fact: he hit on my girlfriend at the playboy mansion in the '90s.

He's always been insane.. love the video above.

Wow Jim.

Sinking to a whole new low, slandering a dead woman you gave an STD to.

I'm still more offended by how shite Dumb and Dumber To was, though.

I guess he’s saying she had STDs before they met and she used the documents to try to prove she didn’t, and that the STDs she had came later, presumably from him. Basically she confronted him in 2013 saying “you gave me STDs! See, I was clean in 2011!” and he’s saying those documents were forgeries.

I’m not sure why his lawyers would try to introduce this evidence, I’m not sure of its relevance in these proceedings.

He did a norm MacDonald podcast recently. Can't wait to watch it. Jim is an interesting guy.

Jim Carey is turning into a combined Charlie Sheen/Shia Labouef

Back