Jim Carrey alleges late girlfriend forged STD test results to extort him

Im confused. She altered documents to say she didnt have STDs and then accused him of giving her STDs? So Carey is saying she had them before him? Is he denying having the STDs?
I think she had them and gave it to him. When he got them from her she turned it around on him saying he was the culprit and to prove it showed falsified std tests showing she was clean.

Wow Jim.

Sinking to a whole new low, slandering a dead woman you gave an STD to.

I'm still more offended by how shite Dumb and Dumber To was, though.
What if she was the money grubbing whore though? They're producing documents in court showing she faked records.

I really have no reason to believe one over the other. Anyone else got something?

well the ex seemed crazy as a bag of cats so I kinda believe it.

so he would give her pills n shit but he couldn't give her an std?

i think he's just a scumbag but whatever.

It’s definitely a believable story. Women do some strange things, especially when they have a rich and famous boyfriend/husband. Sounds like the mother is trying to dig into Jim’s pockets now as well. Disgusting people. The shit they do for money. “My daughter killed herself with your medications, it’s all your fault! Now give me 5 million dollars because fuck you!”. Fuck this world.

All of Hollywood has Herpes. That's well known. Hell Derek Jeter infected ScarJo, Jessica Alba, Jessica Bill, Minka Kelly, Vanessa Manillo, and Mariah single handedly. Then you have Usher, Trey Songs, Paris Hilton, Lohan...all been busted with Valtrex prescriptions.

I just miss Jim making good movies. I can't remember him making a solid comedy since Me, Myself and Irene.

I just miss Jim making good movies. I can't remember him making a solid comedy since Me, Myself and Irene.

I liked The Incredible Burt Wonderstone. And I thought he was good in Kick Ass 2, even though he was a dick after the fact and started trashing the movie.

He was hilarious for a long time. I even liked Dumb and Dumber Too.

TBH, all of this is really sad, but she never had to kill herself no matter what. And it seems like her family is just trying to extort him. That's from my reading about this some time ago. I didn't go through this article because, well, I don't know. I still like Jim despite his leftism and these problems. No one's perfect that's for sure.

I've never been a Jim Carrey fan.

Never really disliked him either, but I just never dug his over the top silly/slapstick comedy style.

Never really disliked him either, but I just never dug his over the top silly/slapstick comedy style.
I agree. Kind of just too much. Although Dumb and Dumber should be a top 10 all time classic.

He had a lot of potential as a dramatic actor. He was great in The Truman Show, Eternal Sunshine, and I Love You Phillip Morris.

I thought he had the chance to be like Robin Williams, but he’s gone too far to the wrong end of the brilliant/crazy spectrum.

never found him funny and was shocked to learn how much he earned. The only good movies he's done are Eternal Sunshine and Truman Show which were so good they almost redeem the dozens of worthless garbage he's poisoned our culture with over the years. I also thought he was the worst member of the original In Living Color cast. I really hate over-the-top physical comedy. Couldnt stand Farley and Robin Williams either.

Back