Jim Cornette on Lucha Underground: "The most heinous horsesh*t that i have ever seen in my life"

Steve-French

What A Rush!!!
@Gold
Reaction score

I usually like Cornette, but why is he being such a douche about Lucha Underground? It's a great product in terms of Pro Wrestling.

Before he even watched it he said he hated it because it had writers and not a booker
After that he just continued in his heel role of hating it because people got mad at him on Twitter
Best not to think too deeply on it

Corny is a dinosaur. He wants people to think wrestling is real. He doesn't understand that horse can not be walked back.
Wrestling needs to tell stories. Wrestling needs clear cut good and bad guys. Corny hates my dudes the young bucks too even though they are money.

as much as I like Cornette he's trapped in the 80's for his rasslin' opinions.. and not even the good stuff in the 80's. A lot of Smoky Mountain was fucking terrible.

Cornette is a moron.

Cornys issue is that you can't suspend disbelief during LU. You can't get involved in believing that they might actually have a beef apart from the show.

What gets me is Cornette always bitches about guys not keeping kayfabe nowadays. LU actually gives a shit about it (or tries to at least) and he shits all over them.

Corny is a dinosaur. He wants people to think wrestling is real. He doesn't understand that horse can not be walked back.
Wrestling needs to tell stories. Wrestling needs clear cut good and bad guys. Corny hates my dudes the young bucks too even though they are money.
Well he has a point with the Bucks. They got butthurt and blocked him on Twitter.

Meanwhile, Corny still thinks the NWA is a thing.

flier.jpg

Jim Cornette is an out of touch old man.

He don't like it, you do. Leave it at that, acring like a pack of bitter cunts.

He's still a great heel.

You've just bought into his antics, he poked and you bit, a hate reaction means he is a good heel.

Figures you're too stupid to know what irony is.
Says the guy who couldnt just leave this thread alone and instead felt the need to post his own bitter little thoughts

Says the guy who couldnt just leave this thread alone and instead felt the need to post his own bitter little thoughts
Right because the circle jerk of hate wasn't that?

I hope you're drunk, because anything else can't explain your retardation

Right because the circle jerk of hate wasn't that?

I hope you're drunk, because anything else can't explain your retardation
Was it bothering you?
Why couldnt you just leave it alone?
Why the bitter insults?

Was it bothering you?
Why couldnt you just leave it alone?
Why the bitter insults?
Now that's irony.

Also, a solution was offered, that isn't bitterness. Look that up too while your at it.

Back