Jim Cornette on Lucha Underground: "The most heinous horsesh*t that i have ever seen in my life"

Now that's irony.

Also, a solution was offered, that isn't bitterness. Look that up too while your at it.
A solution that no one needed or asked for and yet you still felt the need to interject yourself
Once again youre trying hard but yet still failing
Poor kid

A solution that no one needed or asked for and yet you still felt the need to interject yourself
Once again youre trying hard but yet still failing
Poor kid
So you're butt hurt because I interrupted your circle jerk?

Don't know how forums work either I see.

No excuses, you're just an idiot.

Ahh more bitter insults
I notice you do that a lot when you get get schooled

Ahh more bitter insults
I notice you do that a lot when you get get schooled
Get get schooled? By showing you how forums actually work?

Someone posts an opinion, others leave theirs.

Your schooling must be no higher than GED.

Youre so angry youre typing with a stutter now
Thats funny

You seemed to have a problem with people posting their opinions earlier in this thread but now you dont anymore?

Youre so angry youre typing with a stutter now
Thats funny
You're so stupid, you don't realize it's in your post.

That would be funny, if it wasn't so sad.

You seemed to have a problem with people posting their opinions earlier in this thread but now you dont anymore?

You take an offer solution as a problem with opinions? Your logic is as broken as your typing.

Its funny to watch him get worked up and try to talk in circles when hes losing an argument

Meanwhile, Corny still thinks the NWA is a thing.

flier.jpg
The only person I remotely know is corny

Cornette is awesome...even when I don't agree with him, he entertains the shiz out of me with his delivery.

I can't fault Cornette, he likes wrestling and not sports entertainment, and Lucha is more on the entertainment side of things than even WWE.

For example -
  • Cornette likes promos, not skits
  • he likes off the cuff, not pre-taped multi-camera vignettes
  • he likes it based in reality, not vampires and other shit
  • he likes matches based on competition, with some sort of angle to to be applied at the right time, he doesn't like melodramtic acting and storylines
  • he's not a fan of self-referential material that peaks behind the curtain or gives a nod about it to smarks
  • he thinks wrestling should be presented as seriously and a sport, rather than just 'entertainment'.
LU is like everything he hates amped up.

He's more at home w/ Ring of Honour or NWA.

he's of the same view as Austin and Jim Ross, he's just going to be a dick about it because it's in his nature and going on big rants is how me makes money these days.

I can't fault Cornette, he likes wrestling and not sports entertainment, and Lucha is more on the entertainment side of things than even WWE.

For example -
  • Cornette likes promos, not skits
  • he likes off the cuff, not pre-taped multi-camera vignettes
  • he likes it based in reality, not vampires and other shit
  • he likes matches based on competition, with some sort of angle to to be applied at the right time, he doesn't like melodramtic acting and storylines
  • he's not a fan of self-referential material that peaks behind the curtain or gives a nod about it to smarks
  • he thinks wrestling should be presented as seriously and a sport, rather than just 'entertainment'.
LU is like everything he hates amped up.

He's more at home w/ Ring of Honour or NWA.

he's of the same view as Austin and Jim Ross, he's just going to be a dick about it because it's in his nature and going on big rants is how me makes money these days.

"He's more at home w/ Ring of Honour or NWA."

HAHAHAHA! Are you seriously this dumb? His ROH stint was a massive failure, the fans hated how he tried to change ROH into his boring brand of wrestling, and of course his ass got fired from ROH.

Is this a Deezy alt sighting?

Back