Jim Jefferies is the king

Boomb

Hate the game, not the player.
@red
Reaction score
I'm just watching his new Netflix special (just out today). He's amazing. My type of humor.

That's all, thank you for your attention.

His show suck though. God damn comedy central is straight up political trash these days. Very sad.

Hes trash.

Another foreigner liberal who trashes on US culture. How original. Jeffries couldn't write a pure joke if he was born in a monastery.

Please. Aussie ya later. Next

<36>
Lol @ rustled right wingers

Jeffries is hilarious, and his show is great.
I didn't know he had a new special out, will check it out this weekend

Saw a live show of his in Manchester a few months back, one of my favourite stand ups going today.

His show suck though. God damn comedy central is straight up political trash these days. Very sad.

I have to say that I don't like his show either. And I'm a big fan, his comedy helped me get through some difficult times and I'll be forever grateful for that....I knew "Alchoholocaust" almost on memory...

He was pretty funny 2 to 3 years ago, but he’s been getting more and more political since then, and I don’t like that. We’ve got enough “comedians” doing political humour out there already that we don’t need a legitimately funny guy like Jeffries to go to waste on more of the same shit. It’s one of the reasons I prefer Bur and CK to Jeffries.

I never really liked his stand up but he used to have a show I liked, with DJ Qualls.

the new special is good... but his older stuff was much better

the bit about the deaf and docking was funny as fuck though

One of my favorites. I have him a peg above Bill Burr.

He is at his best when he steers jumbo-jet clear of politics.

Atrocious political comedian. Incredibly talented comic.

really like his standup, his show is weak af tho

he's great on Podcasts too

<36>
Lol @ rustled right wingers

Jeffries is hilarious, and his show is great.
I didn't know he had a new special out, will check it out this weekend

His stand up is ok. I started watching his show just to have something on in the background and it actually seems pretty good.

I have him in top 3 right now behind Chappel and Burr

Back