Jim Miller is a harder fight for Conor than T Ferg or Khabib

Headkicktoleg

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Sorry to tell you the truth.

Dude can take bombs.

He has amazing and GRITTY jiu jitsu. He can strike, but knows not to strike. One of the best fighters to ever fight at LW in the UFC.

wtf.gif

I love Jim, but he'd get knocked out quickly.

He likes to brawl and get the fight to the ground via the clinch, and that would be a disaster for him against Conor.

Just because you say it, doesn't make it true.

The kids these days all love Miller Lite & McNuggets. These non-drawing-fighters are not happy about it.

He likes to brawl and get the fight to the ground via the clinch, and that would be a disaster for him against Conor.

Jim Miller doesn't brawl. He gets in crazy ass scrambles and rolls for leg locks. He also brawls, but that's because he's crazy

My alcoholic neighbor is a harder fight for Conor. I once saw a guy smash a beer bottle over his head in his driveway and he kept coming forward.

nobody can take that left hand!!

someone say it or write it in Conor voice!

he got a point. At FW, LW, and some WW i think no one can take repeated accurate left hands from Conor. Nate is a WW and took some but i think he never got hit super flush.

Jim Miller doesn't brawl. He gets in crazy ass scrambles and rolls for leg locks. He also brawls, but that's because he's crazy
I much prefer Jim to Conor, but you'd have to be crazy to back him in that fight... Jim has shorter arms than Artem Lobov, and would miss shots by miles and get KO'd. Come on dude.

I much prefer Jim to Conor, but you'd have to be crazy to back him in that fight... Jim has shorter arms than Artem Lobov, and would miss shots by miles and get KO'd. Come on dude.

Just means his fists are closer to his heart, he means it more, he wants it more.

nobody can take that left hand!!

someone say it or write it in Conor voice!

he got a point. At FW, LW, and some WW i think no one can take repeated accurate left hands from Conor. Nate is a WW and took some but i think he never got hit super flush.

People can take the power, it's when he catches people overstretched that the lights go out... That's why Jim would have problems - as well as the range, he loves throwing haymakers, and doesn't go to takedowns as much as he should... It's an easy pick.

millrttt_medium.gif

You might be right. Jim Miller was ahead of his time with the movement training.

Just means his fists are closer to his heart, he means it more, he wants it more.
Ah Jesus.

You got me.

Second one that's got me today... Good thing I didn't get back to that nice sounding African Princess that randomly emailed the other day. Apparently if I buy her a ticket to London and send her £5000 to get to the airport she will make me royalty when she gets here.

I probably would have said something stupid and put her off.

People can take the power, it's when he catches people overstretched that the lights go out... That's why Jim would have problems - as well as the range, he loves throwing haymakers, and doesn't go to takedowns as much as he should... It's an easy pick.

He has a point about timing. He gets guys at those moments and offguard it seems.

Back