Jimi Manuwa Claims Both Glover & Shogun Turned Down Fights Against Him

I think Shogun could beat Manuwa if he approached the fight with a plan.

Prime Glover would be the 3rd best LWH in the UFC right now, behind DC and Gus.

Not primarily sold on Volkan just yet.

Manuwa has a softer chin than Overeem. Would love to see Shogun sleep him.

To all the haters... all he needs is ONE Punch... one punch

After all these years... Still not sold on the Shogun hype?
Uh, after all these years is right man. He isn't in his prime anymore. He may be on a streak but he hasn't necessarily looked spectacular during this little run of his. Jimi would knock him out which is why he didn't take the fight.

Uh, after all these years is right man. He isn't in his prime anymore. He may be on a streak but he hasn't necessarily looked spectacular during this little run of his. Jimi would knock him out which is why he didn't take the fight.
Damn man, Shogun always got a chance.

Why would either guy want to fight him coming off a loss?

Prime Glover would be the 3rd best LWH in the UFC right now, behind DC and Gus.

Not primarily sold on Volkan just yet.

Manuwa has a softer chin than Overeem. Would love to see Shogun sleep him.
Yep.

i want to se him vs either one , preferably glover

Manuwa got KO'd recently and seems very entitled.Guys been overrated since he got into the UFC and I would pick Glover over him,wouldn't be surprised if Shogun took him out if he got a few minutes in.

Btw, you never looked like too much of a Shogun fan to me anyway...

Why would either guy want to fight him coming off a loss?
He's #4, who else they gonna fight?
Shogun is 2 spots below Manuwa
Glover already lost to Gus recently and will have a long wait if he wants someone ranked higher than Manuwa

Outside of Glover and Shogun fighting each other Manuwa makes the most sense.

I would think that Glover would eventually come to the thought that if he wants a title shot, and he does, that Manuwa is a fight he'll have to take at some point anyway - go ahead and get it out of the way. Shogun, on the other hand, doesn't strike me as being particularly interested in a title shot.

Shogun would smash him

He better apologise to Shogun immediately

I agree with you. At this point in Shogun's career there aren't many good matchups for him in the LHW top 5. He should take the Manuwa fight.
He's hurt... tore his acl he won't be back for a while. Derrrp he should take a fight!!!

Back