Jimmie Rivera to Cruz "Fight or get the f--- out of the way"

He needs to learn his place at BW. Cruz would smoke him with ease.

Cruz should learn his place. He got dominated by No Love and should fight a contender before jumping into the title picture again. That's Rivera. It's a perfect match up.

Rivera deserved a title shot more than Cody did so not sure why he doesn't deserve Cruz now.

Rivera has always been a bad match up for Cruz. It's a known fact that Cruz is ducking Jimmy. Jimmy is the darkhorse of that division and arguably the scariest guy in the UFC today

scariest guy in the UFC?! all those decisions are terrifying!
troy-gas-leak-laugh-o.gif

he only got 300 likes or so on that post - hes not title shot material - just keep feeding him fights until he loses

Rivera just ducked a mid-carder because he's so arrogant. I hope he gets his diva ass smoked by whoever he fights next.
I see it as a business decision by Rivera -- Vera isn't even in the top 15, but apparently it was a personal one too:“All I ask, if it’s going to be replacement, give me someone who’s going to benefit me,” Rivera told MMAFighting.com. “If I fight Vera, it makes me look like a bully and I teach my kids not to be a bully. Plus, he’s got a daughter that he’s trying to make money to get her surgery done. I got a heart man, I can’t stand there and stop that.” (MMAJunkie)

Good on Rivera for calling out fighters, but I don't think Cruz will bite on this match up.

I see it as a business decision by Rivera -- Vera isn't even in the top 15, but apparently it was a personal one too:“All I ask, if it’s going to be replacement, give me someone who’s going to benefit me,” Rivera told MMAFighting.com. “If I fight Vera, it makes me look like a bully and I teach my kids not to be a bully. Plus, he’s got a daughter that he’s trying to make money to get her surgery done. I got a heart man, I can’t stand there and stop that.” (MMAJunkie)

Which is all fine and good, but given the choice between Vera and Dodson he chose the former and then pulled-out? Plus how is Marlon going to fund his daughter's surgery with no fight money at all?

Jimmie should've just said he made a mistake instead of acting all self-righteous.

Rivera has always been a bad match up for Cruz. It's a known fact that Cruz is ducking Jimmy. Jimmy is the darkhorse of that division and arguably the scariest guy in the UFC today
Hmmmmm and now cruz has pulled out

Back