Jimmy Carter Unleashed: Russians Didn't Alter Election, Obama Didn't Deliver, We Didn't Vote For Hil

Seems completely logical.

Russian facebook ads got Trump elected. Lol

I agree with Carter on most of these things.

I also think it is hilarious that we made him give up a peanut farm while Drump gets to keep a multi-billion dollar international business conglomeration.

I also wonder if the Don will spend his twilight years fully engaged in humanitarian causes like Carter has been committed to Habitat for Humanity?

What do you think Christian voters?

Why is this all that surprising really? I saw a meme that I had a good laugh about recently that said something to the effect of: in today's politics JFK would be seen as so far to the right antifa would have hit him with a bike lock.

The goalposts have been moved so much it's insane.

jc_0.jpg

At 93, Jimmy Carter is cutting loose.

The former president sat down with The New York Times recently and chatted about all kinds of subjects. The Times decided to play up the fact that Carter — one of the worst presidents in U.S. history — would love to go over to North Korea as an envoy.

But the Times is steadily proving how out of touch it is, and how it no longer seems to actually "get" what real news is.

Here are some major highlights from the interview:

1. The Russians didn't steal the 2016 election.

Carter was asked "Did the Russians purloin the election from Hillary?"

"I don’t think there’s any evidence that what the Russians did changed enough votes — or any votes," Carter said.

So the hard-left former president doesn't think the Russians stole the election? Take note, Capitol Hill Democrats.

2. We didn't vote for Hillary.

Carter and his wife, Roselyn, disagreed on the Russia question. In the interview, she "looked over archly [and said] 'They obviously did'" purloin the election.

“Rosie and I have a difference of opinion on that,” Carter said.

Rosalynn then said, “The drip-drip-drip about Hillary.”

Which prompted Carter to note that during the primary, they didn't vote for Hillary Clinton. "We voted for Sanders.”

3. Obama fell far short of his promises.

Barack Obama whooshed into office on pledges of delivering "hope and change" to the country, spilt by partisan politics.

He didn't. In fact, he made it worse.

"He made some very wonderful statements, in my opinion, when he first got in office, and then he reneged on that," he said about Obama's action on the Middle East.

4. Media "harder on Trump than any president."

A recent Harvard study showed that 93% of new coverage about President Trump is negative.

But here's another shocker: Carter defended Trump.

"I think the media have been harder on Trump than any other president certainly that I've known about," Carter said. "I think they feel free to claim that Trump is mentally deranged and everything else without hesitation."

5. NFL players should "stand during the American anthem."

Carter, who joined the other four living ex-presidents on Saturday for a hurricane fundraiser, put his hand on his heart when the national anthem played — and he has a strong opinion about what NFL players should do, too.

"I think they ought to find a different way to object, to demonstrate," he said. " I would rather see all the players stand during the American anthem."

http://www.dailywire.com/news/22585/jimmy-carter-unleashed-russians-didnt-alter-joseph-curl

---

Never been a fan of him and Brzezinski, but I have to give the man credit for telling the Democrat base things they don't want, but need to hear.
He is going full John McCain

I agree with Carter on most of these things.

I also think it is hilarious that we made him give up a peanut farm while Drump gets to keep a multi-billion dollar international business conglomeration.

I also wonder if the Don will spend his twilight years fully engaged in humanitarian causes like Carter has been committed to Habitat for Humanity?

Trump will spend his twilight years doing whatever he wants to do, unless you want to start taking more constitutional rights away from people.

Jimmy Carter wasn't a good president, but he was a decent human being. I'd take his words over Hillary's anyday.

jc_0.jpg

The former president sat down with The New York Times recently and chatted about all kinds of subjects. The Times decided to play up the fact that Carter — one of the worst presidents in U.S. history — would love to go over to North Korea as an envoy.

But the Times is steadily proving how out of touch it is, and how it no longer seems to actually "get" what real news is.

"I don’t think there’s any evidence that what the Russians did changed enough votes — or any votes," Carter said.

So the hard-left former president doesn't think the Russians stole the election? Take note, Capitol Hill Democrats.

Carter and his wife, Roselyn, disagreed on the Russia question. In the interview, she "looked over archly [and said] 'They obviously did'" purloin the election.

Which prompted Carter to note that during the primary, they didn't vote for Hillary Clinton. "We voted for Sanders.”

Barack Obama whooshed into office on pledges of delivering "hope and change" to the country, spilt by partisan politics.

"He made some very wonderful statements, in my opinion, when he first got in office, and then he reneged on that," he said about Obama's action on the Middle East.

A recent Harvard study showed that 93% of new coverage about President Trump is negative.

"I think the media have been harder on Trump than any other president certainly that I've known about," Carter said. "I think they feel free to claim that Trump is mentally deranged and everything else without hesitation."

Carter, who joined the other four living ex-presidents on Saturday for a hurricane fundraiser, put his hand on his heart when the national anthem played — and he has a strong opinion about what NFL players should do, too.

"I think they ought to find a different way to object, to demonstrate," he said. " I would rather see all the players stand during the American anthem."

http://www.dailywire.com/news/22585/jimmy-carter-unleashed-russians-didnt-alter-joseph-curl

---

Never been a fan of him and Brzezinski, but I have to give the man credit for telling the Democrat base things they don't want, but need to hear.

All very reasonable points that today's DNC would Scoff at; and it's this exact attitude that is probably going to keep them out of office for a while.

President Carter was a legitimate, non-political recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize. That deserves more respect than most President's hold rightful claim to in and of itself in my view.

IMO, Carter is was an experiment. The US tried to see what happened when electing a "good guy" instead of politician. It was disastrous (though to be fair, he had some TOUGH events).

You could argue on a philosophical level Trump is his non-diametric opposite. Both are non-politicians. Carter the decent humanitarian, Trump the shrewd capitalist. That might be some of the reason Carter is sympathetic to Trump, along with a first-hand understanding of both trying to accomplish anything in the face of resistance by both parties in congress and the extraordinary scrutiny of the media given their positions (particularly the non-political aspects). I'm not defending Trump, nor am I attacking him ... more defending Carter, to be honest.

No matter what he did in office, I'd rather have Carter as my next-door-neighbor than any other living president.

I never knew why the right shit on Carter. He is a good Christian man, plus he does a ton of charity work, including building houses for the poor in his 90's. Sure he was a mediocre President but as a man should be in the Hall of Fame for good people.
I think it was due to him saying all of the criticism against Obama was racist.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...ics-racist-says-Jimmy-Carter-Is-he-right.html
He was a decent president

The country is mediocre

I never knew why the right shit on Carter. He is a good Christian man, plus he does a ton of charity work, including building houses for the poor in his 90's. Sure he was a mediocre President but as a man should be in the Hall of Fame for good people.
I think it was due to him saying all of the criticism against Obama was racist.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...ics-racist-says-Jimmy-Carter-Is-he-right.html
I know many righties who think he's a very good man who was a bad president. But I did work with a guy who often called him "history's greatest monster". I think he was trolling or it was an inside joke, but the guy had a great poker face.

I don't wonder this at all. Jimmy Carter is a more fundamentally decent human being than Trump in many ways.

who knew, I'm a member of the peanut gallery (you guys are probably too young to get the reference)

Both just listened to MSM. She thought it was all true. He knows better.

2017: Bush Jr attacking the Republican president while Jimmy Carter defends him, all while demon-trannies are reading books to your children.

I know many righties who think he's a very good man who was a bad president. But I did work with a guy who often called him "history's greatest monster". I think he was trolling or it was an inside joke, but the guy had a great poker face.
The history's greatest monster thing is an old Simpsons joke.

jc_0.jpg

---

<mma4>

Back