Media *** The Official Ronda Rousey Mega Thread *** (UPDATED)

True they also gotta be very successful so they further rattle the haters
Ronda talked shit, got hate
Joanna talked shit got hate
They are confident. It's not a delusion. Bad bitches and know their bad.
People don't take Pena seriously. They know she kinda sucks and Nunes had an off night.
Ronda confidence wasn't delusions she was a medalist and a champion w multiple defenses
Joanna was a kickboxing champion and a mma champion w multiple defenses.

A dude shoves someone at the weigh ins and people don't react cos their used to it. A woman doesn't shake someone's hand and it's ww fuckin 3 with all the hurt butts and bleeding areas 🤣

REEEEEEE
Man only one Ronda Rousey fan these days.
Imagine if Ronda did the Tito grave digger thing. This forum would explode. The Internet itself would freeze.
Tito is very disliked don't know why you would use him.

I know all to well what he is talking about. Mic up fighters can be super annoying if they’re on their period.

Didn't she call the ring girls "do nothing bitches"?

Ronda has a longstanding pattern of jealous bitterness towards attractive chicks, including Miesha Tate.
Which I always thought was hilarious, considering she said one of the reasons she should get the Strikeforce title shot over Davis and Kaufman (women who had their streaks actually in the division and for the main promotion, not just "Challengers") was because she's pretty

Which I always thought was hilarious, considering she said one of the reasons she should get the Strikeforce title shot over Davis and Kaufman (women who had their streaks actually in the division and for the main promotion, not just "Challengers") was because she's pretty
They didn't work on their looks enough. Do nothin bitches.

Didn't she call the ring girls "do nothing bitches"?

Ronda has a longstanding pattern of jealous bitterness towards attractive chicks, including Miesha Tate.
That sounds about right, she didn’t seem to mind the mid level girls (5/6 range) anything above that and she seemed to let her ugly side show.

can you source that?

She doesn't exhibit any of the signs of sociopathy (committing crimes without regret, manipulating others, lying, having no conscience, etc). Narcissism yes. An inflated ego and a need for attention, and negative reaction to not getting it.
According to reports she see the feelings and positions of others as irrelevant. that is I believe a sociopath's trait.. we don't know her there maybe others

Back