Media *** The Official Ronda Rousey Mega Thread *** (UPDATED)

Imagine going through life having to spell that name over the phone or to people, put it on any applications again and again. It’s hell. This is coming from me who’s been spelling my name to people my whole life. And mine is only 4 letters. Imagine what this kid will go through. And It doesn’t matter what ethic name it is. If it’s that long, you just making it hard for the child. But you can’t think beyond that because you’re too busy getting offended.
I love when Americans assume that everything American is the default and "normal" and everything that isn't American is somehow aberrant and weird.

It begs the question if she was big in women's judo simply because there was a shallow pool of competitors. She was only champ in UFC because she got there first. As soon as real talent showed up, she was done forever.
No that's not true that she was only champ because she got there first. She beat all the other possible champs who were there with her.

This is why Ronda wanted nothing to do with the Papparazzi, one of them kept pooping outside her house for some reason:
sport-preview-ronda-rousey-vandalism-poo.jpg

<{ohyeah}>

Last edited:
Since Ronda is a goddess her children aren't allowed to have normal names. As a testament to her greatness.

Yes I blame Ronda to a degree but God damn the yes men she had around her took her ego to the stratosphere.
If she had humbled people around, she wouldn't have been so arrogant I believe.

Yes I blame Ronda to a degree but God damn the yes men she had around her took her ego to the stratosphere.
If she had humbled people around, she wouldn't have been so arrogant I believe.
She shoulda had Pai Mei be her trainer

Literally nothing I said was wrong. She has almost all of the medical characteristics of a psychopath. For those that have followed her career this isn't shocking at all. I don't know why you would spin mental illness as some sort of deflection of being scared or jesus ?

Having specific narcissist characteristics/traits is literally what makes someone a psychopath. The term is just how they medical identify what anti-social personality disorder you have (narcissist characteristics are almost always found in sociopaths, psychopaths, and Machiavellianism).
Sociopath maybe. Narcissist definitely. But she definitely isn't a psychopath.

Being a psychopath means she literally cannot feel most feelings. And any feelings they exhibit and performative and completely fake.

Ronda obviously feels things - like really hard. She's just a textbook bitch with some narcissism thrown in.
They mostly struggle with other people's feelings (aka lack of empathy). They still have some personal feelings but usually it's handled poorly such as aggression or gaslighting ("no you're the issue/in my way, nothing's wrong with me you shouldn't have been standing there").

That's why you pray for those people and hope they will overcome their demons. I used to make fun of her but it's actually pathetic on both accounts.
Happened to my ex-wife. She ended up having depression and psychopathy. Would be easy to just call her a narcissistic bitch but deep down I actually feel bad for her. Poor environmental upbringing and was genetically predisposed from both parents.
Sociopath maybe. Narcissist definitely. But she definitely isn't a psychopath.
She has characteristics of all 3, a lot of the attributes are found in all 3. Psychopaths tend to be way more successful and way less prone to criminal activity than sociopaths which is why it's way more common.

Last edited:
She's not. She's normal. Just think's her own shit doesn't stink. Definitely not a psycho. 0 crime charges at age like 40.

Not saying she is or isn't a psychopath/sociopath but having zero criminal charges means nothing. There are plenty of sociopaths who function in everyday society and don't commit crimes/violent crimes.

Meh i dont know how much merit this has being the people behind the scenes / the UFC STAFF ALSO openly talked about how bad they desperately wanted
Tyron woodley to lose .
hence why tyron actually went up to the ufc headquarters and Chewed everyone out, which in return got Dana and the staff even more salty<lol>

and im not saying ronda wasnt an azzhole
but i also am not moved either. And lets be honest the ufc employees dont have the best track record either.

remember Burt watson left due to UFC STAFF MEMBERS....

in other words when your company is ran like a frat house and Staff is picked by guys like DANA and im very positive the staff affiliates themselves with certain
parties , nobody is gonna say "omg those poor ufc staff members it makes total sense for them to cheer for her downfall". its gonna be more like
"how unprofessional that the ufc employees are behaving like this"

Now if this was some reputable charity organization , a homeless shelter childrens hospital or some place ran by people with integrity and
THEN having staff calling you out and wanting you to lose AND THEN it would Hold some weight.
He said some shit he knew ppl wanted to believe.

"Omg I knew Ronda did that see I told u"

They mostly struggle with other people's feelings (aka lack of empathy). They still have some personal feelings but usually it's handled poorly such as aggression or gaslighting ("no you're the issue/in my way, nothing's wrong with me you shouldn't have been standing there").

Happened to my ex-wife. She ended up having depression and psychopathy. Would be easy to just call her a narcissistic bitch but deep down I actually feel bad for her. Poor environmental upbringing and was genetically predisposed from both parents.

She has characteristics of all 3, a lot of the attributes are found in all 3. Psychopaths tend to be way more successful and way less prone to criminal activity than sociopaths which is why it's way more common.

Lol at the armchair psychologist over here. You're being silly. Ronda is a classic narcissist, she doesn't exhibit the traits of the other conditions. And you're completely off with your last point, its the opposite.

as soon as someone decides to home school kids on a farm, you have to question the sanity, just a hillbilly with no sense of reality

horrible person

It's hard for me to find now considering how much Ronda media has happened since 2012, but I found an interview where Tate kept referencing to Rousey saying how she wants to just be a pretty face, as if it was said already, and Ronda saying Kaufman shouldn't get the shot and saying as a reason part of that: "She's not a supermodel."

Ronda was coming from a point of, "Strikeforce doesn't have rankings, so title fights are made purely on what will get them more money" and that she'd be more money, and more people buy women's MMA if the women are attractive because sex sells. So she was being more 'matter of fact' about it than she was being a "oooh look at my face," but again, the irony of her to then becoming the champion of worksmanship and hating on how pretty ring girls are part of the presentation because,as she had already suggested, sex sells
The irony of Ronda calling another fighter ugly.

I love when Americans assume that everything American is the default and "normal" and everything that isn't American is somehow aberrant and weird.

This may come as a shock to you, but yes, in America, American things are normal and the default. I bet if you went to Germany, the German things would be normal, and if you went to China, the Chinese things would be normal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JonSable
Back