Jinder is destroying the SD brand, poll

Is Jinder destroying the SD brand

• Total voters

Wariowokecancel

You can cancel but you can’t wake
@Gold
Reaction score
Jinder is a walking joke about the Wellness policy who can't get a good match out of anybody.

SD is the 'wrestling' brand and Jinder simply can't wrestle a modern style. He has a boring slow style that doesn't match up with anybody on the roster except Orton/Roode and suffocates dudes.

Has not had a 'good' match since becoming UberJinder.

Dude is dragging down the division with the US title now being the prestige title. Well, Corbin got it so fuck that belt as well.

It's hard to blame it on Jinder when he's not the guy booking this crap, and pretty much everything else on the show sucks as well.

I think a competent charismatic worker would have done fine with the push. There was nothing really shit about his push except for talking too much race.

He gets promo time, expensive entrances, main events, Great Khali shipped in and the belt. AJ got nothing compared to that and was the hottest star on SD until KO got the big McMahon push.

AJ was over before he stepped out from Gorilla and had a worldwide fan base, meanwhile Jinder was a career jobber a week before the push started...that's not really a fair comparison. I have a hard time believing anyone in Jinder's position, and I mean really in his position...career jobber, overly scripted bad promos about heritage and bad comedy...could make it better.

I personally think he's the greatest thing in the WWE right now.

He's awesome. A heel from the '50's and '60's.

You're supposed to hate his guts; he ain't no stone cold.

Except I don't hate him...I'm bored with him...and that's exactly what you don't want.

And the Khallas is a shit move too!

Except I don't hate him...I'm bored with him...and that's exactly what you don't want.

All I hear in my head is "3 man band" when he walks to the ring. His mediocrity hasn't gotten to me yet.

Poll should be centered around Road Dogg. If he's the head booker, then he needs to be removed immediately. He is definitely ruining Smackdown! SD was the show to watch in 2016, and after the shake up, they lost all of their momentum. I still don't understand why they pulled Miz and Bray.

Jinder is okay, he's got a look to him, but he isn't a main eventer. They need to keep him on the mid card and see if he can draw there first. As much as he still needs to improve, I wouldn't say he's responsible for ruining Smackdown.

Jinder has the charisma of stale old naan.

Apparently the right people backstage like his work ethic and attitude, plus he's slowly winning over the middle East people so the WWE is gonna roll with it. If they booked him as a monster it wouldn't be so bad but last few months he only fights on the ppv and does generic foreign heel promos during the week.

I'm shocked he's still champ though, Cena put over Nak for a reason unless they swerved us or Nak pissed off the wrong people.

Apparently the right people backstage like his work ethic and attitude, plus he's slowly winning over the middle East people so the WWE is gonna roll with it. If they booked him as a monster it wouldn't be so bad but last few months he only fights on the ppv and does generic foreign heel promos during the week.

I'm shocked he's still champ though, Cena put over Nak for a reason unless they swerved us or Nak pissed off the wrong people.

They're doing a tour of India soon. He loses the belt after.

It's hard to blame it on Jinder when he's not the guy booking this crap, and pretty much everything else on the show sucks as well.
you also need to respect the wwe

the guy has so much steroids in him
that they have given him the belt
instead of him being on so many steroids and getting destroyed by CWs like finn balor

you also need to respect the wwe

the guy has so much steroids in him
that they have given him the belt
instead of him being on so many steroids and getting destroyed by CWs like finn balor

I actually think Balor is off the vitamins. When he was in NJPW, dude looked like a pasty Ubereem.

Back