Jiu Jitsu doesn't work(according to this guy)

johnkreese

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
So, I'm googling for a place to buy a cheap rash guard, when on the side I see some add that says, "Jiu Jitsu doesn't work." So, being that I study BJJ, I click it and the hilarity ensued.

"Using his meager teacher's salary to resume his martial arts training, Chris applied the accelerated learning tools and tactics he had developed both in the military and education system to successfully compete once again in the martial arts with stunning results (Gold Medal US Grappling Champion, Silver Medal Grappler's Quest National Champion, and a remarkable 147 trophies and medals in Karate, Judo, Brazilian Jiu-jitsu, and Boxing)."

I can't find any record of him ever competing in Grapplers quest.

Captain Chris Close Combat Training - Self Defense & Mixed Martial Arts Techniques & Moves, Black Belt & Military Army Training, Street Fighting Tips, Books & DVD

Highlights:

How to snatch a loaded gun right out of a "Gangsta's" hand so damn fast it will literally tear his trigger finger off! (And then immediately without even thinking about itcave his chest in without skipping a beat.)

* Does NOT require a lot of time to master. You can learn it, literally, in a couple hourseven if you're a total fighting "green horn" now.

* Does NOT require you to be in peak physical condition. I've actually seen guys with bulging beer bellies and bum knees use Close Combat Training to send younger and more experienced fighters even advanced martial artists to the emergency room.

* Does NOT require any practiceonce you learn it, it's "locked in" your mind, your neurology and even your muscle fibers forever. You cannot forget it even if you wanted to. It's like a weapon strapped to your leg 24/7365 days per yearready to be drawn and fired at a moment's notice at any time, in any place, and under any circumstances.

As a street-certified 'gangsta' myself, I hope not many people learn this, as I certainly wouldn't want the people I rob to tear my trigger finger off.

Some guy on here posted a while back that he actually trained with Captain Chris.

"To keep up with the demand, Captain Chris was forced to charge these students as much as $14,987.00 per lesson to learn this devastating new fighting system."
that whole page is full of lol
edit:

"In fact, the soldiers who used this devastating system were legendary for jumping dozens of armed Nazi and elite Japanese commandos...
And Conquering Them
With Their Bare Hands!
Sounds almost crazy, doesn't it?
I know... but even more incredible is... in many cases, these Allied "Super Soldiers" did not even bother using their weapons ("too slow and clumsy", they reported).
Instead, they would just use these extremely effective movements they were taught sometimes the night before they were shipped off to battle."
oh my god haha

he claims to have been trained by "brutal arabian butchers in egypt", which annoyed me particularly, i don't know why.
he claims to study and teach unarmed combat, but he was taught by armed food preparers?
furthermore, egypt is an Arabic nation, it's not Arabian (it's in africa, not Arabia).

this guy pissed me off far more than ari ever has. stupidity, bs claims, hypocrisy, what a d-bag

there are multiple forums about this guy. pretty entertaining if you have absolutely nothing else to do with your life:redface:

I'll admit that tickled me pink... :icon_lol:

im gonna find him and when i do.........

or i might send him a strongly worded letter

As a street-certified 'gangsta' myself, I hope not many people learn this, as I certainly wouldn't want the people I rob to tear my trigger finger off.

Gosh, as a fellow or rival Gangsta myself, I fear for my trigger fingers. This dude sounds legit
Posted via Mobile Device

So, I'm googling for a place to buy a cheap rash guard, when on the side I see some add that says, "Jiu Jitsu doesn't work." So, being that I study BJJ, I click it and the hilarity ensued.

I can't find any record of him ever competing in Grapplers quest.

Captain Chris Close Combat Training - Self Defense & Mixed Martial Arts Techniques & Moves, Black Belt & Military Army Training, Street Fighting Tips, Books & DVD

Highlights:

How to snatch a loaded gun right out of a "Gangsta's" hand so damn fast it will literally tear his trigger finger off! (And then immediately without even thinking about itcave his chest in without skipping a beat.)

* Does NOT require a lot of time to master. You can learn it, literally, in a couple hourseven if you're a total fighting "green horn" now.

* Does NOT require you to be in peak physical condition. I've actually seen guys with bulging beer bellies and bum knees use Close Combat Training to send younger and more experienced fighters even advanced martial artists to the emergency room.

* Does NOT require any practiceonce you learn it, it's "locked in" your mind, your neurology and even your muscle fibers forever. You cannot forget it even if you wanted to. It's like a weapon strapped to your leg 24/7365 days per yearready to be drawn and fired at a moment's notice at any time, in any place, and under any circumstances.

Oh dear.

Also funny is the fact that on his website, If you start to move the mouse towards the top a message appears that says "wait, don't leave yet!"

"Desperation is a stinky cologne"

If your hold your gun "Gangsta" style, none of Captain Chris's deadly lethal moves can touch you. Put a cap in THAT.

don't you mean yo "trigga finga"?

There are threads on this dude at Bullshido. He's full of more poop than a KFC toilet.

he claims to have been trained by "brutal arabian butchers in egypt", which annoyed me particularly, i don't know why.
he claims to study and teach unarmed combat, but he was taught by armed food preparers?
furthermore, egypt is an Arabic nation, it's not Arabian (it's in africa, not Arabia).

this guy pissed me off far more than ari ever has. stupidity, bs claims, hypocrisy, what a d-bag

I wouldn't take this argument too far. Egyptians do in fact consider themselves Arabs and the country is officially the "Arab Republic of Egypt".

Though it is true Egypt isn't a part of Arabia.

Back