Jiu Jitsu doesn't work(according to this guy)

How does one do this without the weapon firing? I would assume the trigger finger is ripped off because it is on the trigger at the time of the "snatch", i would figure that the force required to de-digit someone is larger than that to pull the trigger.

And seems pretty dangerous to cave someones chest in without thinking about it. Also is he making claims that people with Alzheimers wont forget this system either? Considering its locked into muscle fibers...

before starting BJJ I trained at a Krav offshoot school and they taught the gun disarms, yes the gun does go off most likely, you are to either move your body out of the way or redirect the gun when you go for the disarm. As for ripping off their finger it really isn't too far fetched if it is caught in the trigger guard, you can break the finger and possibly even de-glove it.

We would first practice with rubber training pistols with the trigger guards cut open, progress to unarmed real guns (people were to keep their fingers out of the trigger guard, once in awhile someoen didn't and you'd know when their finger got cranked) and finally do it with loaded airsoft pistols with the trigger guards removed.

The stuff can work, but if it's a matter of giving up my wallet or going for the disarm I'm giving up the wallet.

By the way getting hit in the forehead with an airsoft pellet from less than 2 feet away hurts like hell.

I remember his OLD Underground Guerrilla Grappling Secrets

This was a quote from his old website

Not all of us have Gracie, Shamrock, or Yoshida as a last name.

Not all of us are Division 1 wrestlers, Ultimate Fighters, or Olympic Judoka.

But we CAN beat them, and there is no big, mystical secret on how to do it...

Quote:
Discover The Underground Grappling Secrets Once Only Taught To The Elite U.S. Special Forces!

Grappling Secrets So Effective And So Devastating That Judo Guys Are In Shock, Submission Wrestlers Are Crapping Their Pants, And
Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Black Belts Are Seriously Pissed Off
At How Easily Novice Grapplers Are Locking Up, Tapping Out, and Tossing Mega-Skilled Opponents Twice Their Size!

Former Special Forces Instructor And Grappling Gold Medalist
Finally Reveals His “Guerrilla Grappling” Secrets That Will Turn Even
The Worst Guy On the Mat Into A Submission Superstar

Quote:
Here’s just a small taste of what’s you'll learn...

The sneakiest standing choke you have ever seen.

The easy as pie, “girl” throw that will put even the biggest guy flat on his back

The “anywhere, anytime” throw. When in doubt go to this EASY throw and send your opponent sailing (and crush his chest when you land if you wish!)

The truth about shoulder throws, and the secret magic grip that will make tossing someone, literally, over your head, a reality.

How to grab someone so securely that he will think your hand has been crazy glued to him…Yet your grip and forearms will never “burn” or tire.

How to turn your forearm into a personal crowbar to move bigger, stronger guys wherever you want them to go (including straight down!)

Neck cranks that will make a BIG guy cry like a baby!

Escapes from supposedly “impossible” holds and submissions

An arm lock that feels worse than being stabbed to death

Chokes that will knock out anyone (of ANY size) in seconds!

A simple move that turns anyone who tries to choke you from behind into limp hamburger.

Muscle ripping submissions that cause unbearable pain forever!

Tendon poppers that nobody can withstand - not even 300-pound muscle-bound monsters!

How to use just 4 pounds of pressure to render a man unconscious when he least believes you can pull it off. (Good night)

How to almost instantly reverse the “go-to” submission of Brazilian Ju Jitsu into your own shoulder ripping tap-out.

This is my favourite part...

Quote:
If you ask any “D-1” or professional level coach, what makes a great athlete GREAT, they will simply tell you, “Mastery of the basics”…whether it be football, baseball, hockey, whatever.

However, the combat sports (Judo, Wrestling, BJJ, UFC, Boxing, Fencing, etc.) are completely different

Its entertaining but when someone bought it on some mma forum it said the video was a guy wearing a ski mask showing a guard done wrong and then saying how now the "Real training begins" by purchasing more videos

His new gurrilagrappling is LAME the cool storys are no longer there bro and I found this old quote on bullshido but it was definatly from the old gurrila grappling lay out.

Captian chris, chris prizzo, Lt,X w/e... This dude makes MONEY!!! Ignorant is bliss for this guy I guess... Its all abour charisma all you guys with decent grappling can be making videos like this fool if you have charisma no matter how aweful the product is.

The stuff can work, but if it's a matter of giving up my wallet or going for the disarm I'm giving up the wallet.

qft.

then as they run off with my wallet, the conceal & carry training will come into effect. :mad:

I wouldn't take this argument too far. Egyptians do in fact consider themselves Arabs and the country is officially the "Arab Republic of Egypt".

Though it is true Egypt isn't a part of Arabia.

Strangely enough Egyptians don't particularly like being called Arabs. Usually when you refer to them as Arabs they will reply, "I'm not Arab, I'm Egyptian."

(I lived in Egypt for some years...wonderful place)

before starting BJJ I trained at a Krav offshoot school and they taught the gun disarms, yes the gun does go off most likely, you are to either move your body out of the way or redirect the gun when you go for the disarm. As for ripping off their finger it really isn't too far fetched if it is caught in the trigger guard, you can break the finger and possibly even de-glove it.

We would first practice with rubber training pistols with the trigger guards cut open, progress to unarmed real guns (people were to keep their fingers out of the trigger guard, once in awhile someoen didn't and you'd know when their finger got cranked) and finally do it with loaded airsoft pistols with the trigger guards removed.

By the way getting hit in the forehead with an airsoft pellet from less than 2 feet away hurts like hell.

Lol. That's why you don't train with a real gun. :D

With tremendous shame I must admit I got suckered into buying the package deal when it was Lieutenant X as his moniker. I was literally crushed when I got the package and started going through the material. Even after just 2 months of BJJ practice, I realized I had purchased complete garbage. Luckily I got out of the recurring charge for the combat dvds (which ironically had the only legitimate grappling information, but it was doled out at 40 bucks per disc per half hour or so).

I'd love for someone to shred this guy via youtube challenge match. He bothers me far far more than Ari/B-Quick.

With tremendous shame I must admit I got suckered into buying the package deal when it was Lieutenant X as his moniker. I was literally crushed when I got the package and started going through the material. Even after just 2 months of BJJ practice, I realized I had purchased complete garbage. Luckily I got out of the recurring charge for the combat dvds (which ironically had the only legitimate grappling information, but it was doled out at 40 bucks per disc per half hour or so).

I'd love for someone to shred this guy via youtube challenge match. He bothers me far far more than Ari/B-Quick.

Could you elaborate on some of the material shown?

He might get one of his assassin friends to kill us if we do.

Literally crushed huh? Sounds like these tapes are just as extreme as promised!

I was going to make fun of you for being foolish, but I guess I could have fallen for this too... When I was nine!

hahaha did you see his headlock on that guy in the bar? what a douche

how the fuck is he a black belt in bjj karate and judo his takedowns are pathetic

because he can rip a gangstas trigga finga off why does he need to take them down

Lol at someone saying captian chris trained captian american hahaahah

They say the internet is information super highway but I say its also entertainment super highway to and thats what the internet marketers realized..

But yeah captian chris is too much and in his old guarrila grappling site he had these awesome funny stories.

did you check the old man's novice division? because I guarantee you if he did place 2nd it was probably because he had one match in that division.

Thats how I plan to win and get my rolling career going :D

I think this dude is legit. He is a blue belt and claims to be a black belt.
It sounds legit.

I really love to read about all the scammers trying to make a dollar on a fake MA.
I guess we are blessed here in Sweden. We are poor people and there is almost NO money in having a dojo/gym for MA. You dont get rich.
The most expensive place in town run by a BB and a Mundial BB winner is like..
600dollars/ year. which we find expensive.
My place is like 150dollars a year. :)

looked like a dvd of a bunch of poorly choreographed fight scenes

Some guy on here posted a while back that he actually trained with Captain Chris.

I used to train with him. He actually claimed on his website that he was a black belt in BJJ like 6 years before he actually was one.

This guy sounds like he graduated from The Tim Ferriss School of Marketing.

Back