Jiu Jitsu doesn't work(according to this guy)

Too bad for him I don't put my fuckin finger on the trigger til I'm ready to blast his head off.

i saw a couple of this guys dvds once. they were fuckin stupid. and i'm pretty sure the same guy had my email on his mailing list back around like 2002, 2003 something like that but he called himself Lt Dan back then. "fear no man" and all that.

Lol. Isn't this the Captain Chris who is the current owner of Gracie Barra HQ (Irvine)?

So, I'm googling for a place to buy a cheap rash guard, when on the side I see some add that says, "Jiu Jitsu doesn't work." So, being that I study BJJ, I click it and the hilarity ensued.

How to snatch a loaded gun right out of a "Gangsta's" hand so damn fast it will literally tear his trigger finger off! (And then immediately without even thinking about itcave his chest in without skipping a beat.)

[/I]

though of Goldberg for some reason, commentating: he LITERALLY killed him, Joe!

The big question- is Captain Chris is greater than or equal to john south

common misconception; while some gangsters replace the "er" with "a", the new breed of southern, lil wayne supporting, uneducated gangsters put emphasis on the "er", leaving it sounding more like an "urrrrr" than it was originally.

when mixed with the more intelligent north-eastern gangsters, the southern ones could only communicate with slurred words, autotune, excessive bass, and the primitive, unnecessary, and unprovoked repetition of the word "hater".

Dying right now.

How did a guy that said BJJ doesn't work come to be the owner of Gracie Barra HQ?

As a street-certified 'gangsta' myself, I hope not many people learn this, as I certainly wouldn't want the people I rob to tear my trigger finger off.

Gosh, as a fellow or rival Gangsta myself, I fear for my trigger fingers. This dude sounds legit
Posted via Mobile Device

God bless you guys for the laughter. This is Chris Pizzos boisterous marketing skills in action. To be fair, he has blossomed in a real skilled judo master over the years.

I thought this was gonna be about Freddie the cray cray Kung fu guy

wow someone needs to punch this dude and his website in the face

So, I'm googling for a place to buy a cheap rash guard, when on the side I see some add that says, "Jiu Jitsu doesn't work." So, being that I study BJJ, I click it and the hilarity ensued.

I can't find any record of him ever competing in Grapplers quest.

Captain Chris Close Combat Training - Self Defense & Mixed Martial Arts Techniques & Moves, Black Belt & Military Army Training, Street Fighting Tips, Books & DVD

Highlights:

How to snatch a loaded gun right out of a "Gangsta's" hand so damn fast it will literally tear his trigger finger off! (And then immediately without even thinking about itcave his chest in without skipping a beat.)

* Does NOT require a lot of time to master. You can learn it, literally, in a couple hourseven if you're a total fighting "green horn" now.

* Does NOT require you to be in peak physical condition. I've actually seen guys with bulging beer bellies and bum knees use Close Combat Training to send younger and more experienced fighters even advanced martial artists to the emergency room.

* Does NOT require any practiceonce you learn it, it's "locked in" your mind, your neurology and even your muscle fibers forever. You cannot forget it even if you wanted to. It's like a weapon strapped to your leg 24/7365 days per yearready to be drawn and fired at a moment's notice at any time, in any place, and under any circumstances.

How sad. Haha.

Back