JK Rowling exposes PewDiePie as a Nazi UPDATE: Pewdiepie uses the N word

stellarborg

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
jk-rowling-pewdiepie-tweet.jpg

One bitch is old and only is cared about when she writes books for kids.

The other bitch is also irrelevant and makes youtube videos for kids.

Are we supposed to give a fuck?

This is possibly the dumbest shit I've ever seen, I hate Pewdiepie's videos but you're gonna say he's a nazi because of a couple jokes, fuck off.

Can we get some context please?
Pewdiepie made a vid where he dressed as a nazi watching hitler speeches as a parody of youtube's new reporting system, and he made a vid where he went on a site called Fiverr and paid people $5 to make a video of them saying kill all jew and subscribe to keemstar (another youtuber).

Pewdiepie made a vid where he dressed as a nazi watching hitler speeches as a parody of youtube's new reporting system, and he made a vid where he went on a site called Fiverr and paid people $5 to make a video of them saying kill all jew and subscribe to keemstar (another youtuber).

Hmmm. Still need more context, namely who the fuck is Pewdiepie??

And J.K. Rowling takes it seriously?

Seriously?

I'm not exactly a Pewdiepie expert, since I've seen fewer than two of his videos, but I didn't get the impression he takes this shit seriously.

Hmmm. Still need more context, namely who the fuck is Pewdiepie??
Biggest current youtuber, makes vids about him playing video games/watching shit and reacting. In all honestly I'd only seen maybe 2 minutes of his content before this, I found it so bad I was offended lol.

And J.K. Rowling takes it seriously?

Seriously?

I'm not exactly a Pewdiepie expert, since I've seen fewer than two of his videos, but I didn't get the impression he takes this shit seriously.

Like I said before this whole thing id seen maybe 2 minutes of his stuff, but ya this is 100% people getting mad at jokes.

With a name like Pewdiepie is he gay? A gay Nazi? What is this Milo Yiannapolis' gamer tag or something?

Back