JK Rowling exposes PewDiePie as a Nazi UPDATE: Pewdiepie uses the N word

it's fine guys. it's just the worst word he was able to think of in the heat of the moment.

like when my youngest niece says something so adorable to me & I unconditionally say to her " I love you" in return.

Any suggestion for a war room strategy game?
I'm not really a hardcore gamer

Total War: Warhammer is really awesome now with all the workshop mods they have out.

Warhammer 2 looks like a huge improvement as well, comes out on the 28th, can't wait.

If you're looking for something really hardcore,

Ultimate General: Civil War is the most challenging tactical strategy game I've ever played, but there is no MP.

So I just watched the clip, he was streaming duos in PUBG, an enemy team killed his teammate which made him salty and he blurted some epithets. Caught himself a few seconds later. Also, this youtube comment sums it up

As a fellow european like PewDePie there is a big difference using the N word in europe or using it in the USA. Here in Europe (except the UK probally) the N word does not have such a big historycal impact like in the USA. We have the translations but these words never really have such a big impact, racist people use different words then the N word, wich normal people should not use. If PewDePie is like me, he learned american english through television and playing video games, and hears the N word a lot. So we know we shouldnt use it, but dont really feel the historical impact like americans do.

I'd quite like it if Americans would stop trying to export their intersectionalism and gross oversensitivity to us poor Eurofags. The fact is that we don't have the same racial history as you guys; as a Swede, why should Felix hold himself beholden to the guilt complex?
There's another comment from another european, swedish I guess; he says that swedes use the n word like we used to use f*g over here, To call people a jerk, idiot etc. were we right? Nope, are they? Nope, is it apparently common there? I guess so

Last edited:
Snoop dogg didn't call Conor that.

There's a difference when it ends with a than with er.....huge difference, It actually pisses me off when people say they are the same...They aren't and context also matters.

I wish we live in a day in the future where bad words like n****r, Fa***t can be used by everybody and the power of the racial/hate meaning will lose it's power...that's the kind of world I wanna live in.

Do I have to use *****, you people are scurring me, that I might get dubs lol.
So if I say 'man I'm busy fixin' my car today' it doesn't mean the same as fixing my car? What's the origin of the word in question? Where did the 'er' version come from? Same place the 'a' version evolved from as well, it is the same word, derived from the same place, the same time and had the same connotation as well.

Total War > Civ.

Dem battles

Can't wait till they merge TWW1 and TWW2 into one giant epic game, and then they're on contract for a 3rd Warhammer game as well.

I assume the 3rd game is going to have an End Times setting.

I really want to see a Medieval 3. I haven't caught up on the newest games, but fuck me if the medieval period isn't the best setting for a game like total war.

so it's just now that we're realizing pewdiepie is a fuckhead

the constant, howling "jokes" about rape years ago weren't enough

this is the last straw somehow

I really want to see a Medieval 3. I haven't caught up on the newest games, but fuck me if the medieval period isn't the best setting for a game like total war.

as long as it doesn't play like rome 2 or atilla, i'm down

There is going to be at least one more Warhammer game before that happens.

Warhammer Fantasy is a great setting for them, it's basically like high medieval plus dragons and magic.

It's a lot of fun I recently came back to it a year later and haven't been able to put it down.

There is going to be at least one more Warhammer game before that happens.

Warhammer Fantasy is a great setting for them, it's basically like high medieval plus dragons and magic.

It's a lot of fun I recently came back to it a year later and haven't been able to put it down.
The fantasy stuff doesn't necessarily tickle my fancy, but I'll give it a go eventually. I haven't got a good enough graphics card on my desktop anymore, and my laptop is pretty barebones since I got a cheaper one for college (cheaper one still being stupidly expensive due to Mac).

Back