Locked Joanna Champion 1.0: The Next Level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joanna on JRE might be the greatest thing that could ever happen. And, as a bonus, when Rogan starts drooling all over her striking, he wouldn't be making hyperboles.

I don't listen to JRE too often, but I'm pretty sure he's alluded to the fact he doesn't think Joanna's English is good enough to come in and have a fluid conversation so it's probably not likely to happen. For the record, I don't agree, but yeah. I think I heard it in the episode where they were watching the JJ/ Penne fight. Not entirely sure, though.

Joanna Jędrzejczyk Takes Home 2015 WMMA Press Award for Strawweight of the Year
BY MARQ JANUARY 20, 2016

https://wombatsports.wordpress.com/...wmma-press-award-for-strawweight-of-the-year/

"The champ also became a media darling outside the cage. Her confidence and swagger along with the friendliness and access to fans has made her one of the most popular female fighters around in only a year’s time."

joanna-flag-b.jpg

Just, stop it...

Joanna on JRE might be the greatest thing that could ever happen. And, as a bonus, when Rogan starts drooling all over her striking, he wouldn't be making hyperboles.

Joanna on JRE could be potentially hilarious, especially with Tony fawning all over her .. and LOL @ "making hyperboles". :p

I don't listen to JRE too often, but I'm pretty sure he's alluded to the fact he doesn't think Joanna's English is good enough to come in and have a fluid conversation so it's probably not likely to happen. For the record, I don't agree, but yeah. I think I heard it in the episode where they were watching the JJ/ Penne fight. Not entirely sure, though.
I think you're right. Things might get awkward when Rogan starts going off about aliens and how incredible killer whales are...

I think you're right. Things might get awkward when Rogan starts going off about aliens and how incredible killer whales are...
+ Eddie Brah and his conspiracy theories.

I love when they stars talking weird stuff on fight companions :D

A worthy repost ... many Polish fists to the faces! :p

88Fxno8.gif

Joanna has been captured by ogres.

Are you a bad enough dude to save Joanna?

CZURSaAWIAAiBnY.jpg:large

Joanna has been captured by ogres.

Are you a bad enough dude to save Joanna?

CZURSaAWIAAiBnY.jpg:large

Wow, who is the tall dude? I know JJ is Polish but I wish she would send her tweets in English so I could understand them. :(

It's Marcin Prokop. He's a host of few shows in polish tv. Big ass dude, about 6'8 maybe 6'9 :O
Holy hell. Dude's got a big ass head I bet he can take a shot. Somebody ship him over to Joanna's gym and give him 6 months to train. Takes the HW title within a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back