Locked Joanna Champion 2.0: TUF 23 Filming Begins

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaNiK

Алфа Краљица
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Shooting for this season of TUF begins sometime this month, and is scheduled to begin airing in April. On July 8, 2016 Joanna Champion will meet Claudia Gadelha for their much anticipated rematch, which will hopefully kill all controversy regarding who the true #1 Strawweight in the world is.

0xF1Csr.jpg

L3kN0m7.jpg

In her last weigh in/staredown at UFC 193 against Valerie Letourneau.
l9CC3Sq.gif

buuuuuuu

5.2? not 5.1 then?

6.0!!!!!!!!

So we are not getting "6.0 - as Tuf as they come" ? Or some TUF related title ?

guess not..

i dont like it but what the hell do i know.. im too lazy to make the threads myself :D

Argh .. why is everyone on about the title? No, I wanted to keep the same title because technically I don't feel like the "next level" played out. The thread lasted for 1 month, and IMO TUF is part of the next level.

nobody gonna take this belt from me
thats all

Argh .. why is everyone on about the title? No, I wanted to keep the same title because technically I don't feel like the "next level" played out. The thread lasted for 1 month, and IMO TUF is part of the next level.
maybe

but the 5.2 instead of 5.1 has no reasoning behind it, except that you want 4 threads instead of 9 before 6.0 hits :p it all just feels weird, thats all

maybe

but the 5.2 instead of 5.1 has no reasoning behind it, except that you want 4 threads instead of 9 before 6.0 hits :p it all just feels weird, thats all

Yes, there was reasoning behind it, completing 4 threads by July 8th is more reasonable than 9 ... now get over it because it's done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back