Joanna Champion 4.0: TUF Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell of a fight, hell of a win. That took serious mental toughness to come back from the first 2 rounds, it's almost like Joanna got pissed and decided it was time to get serious and beat the shit out of Claudia starting in the 3rd round. Smart fighting too, she knows she has the cardio advantage and she maximizes it by kicking the crap out of Claudia's body to slow her down even more.

Looked like the blue judge almost went 10-8 in the 5th, his 9 is all bendy there and the rest of his 9's are straight.
Cm5ludzUcAATdR-.jpg

Attachments

• cards.jpg
    cards.jpg
    191 KB · Views: 1
Man, first half of the fight had me worried but once JJ found her rhythm she just took over and put on another striking clinic. She stuck around in the pocket and got hit more than usual but it was still a pretty one sided performance once she got going. Also, body kicks, they work.
Agreed some chins can't be cracked but body shots always work. Win the cardio war.

I told Ya.. JoannaChamp showed domination in championship rounds just like D-Cruz..
No one is ready for her and she could retire someday unbeaten!

Haha Joanna said Ronda is pound for pound best at the presser. Prepare for more incoming crybaby peepants trolls.

Claudia has a mean ass double leg but no championship heart like JJ. Cardio Joanna ftw!
Claudia has a lot of heart, she never folded and still landed some good strikes late in the fight which is why Joanna stayed a little cautious. Cardio is her problem, not heart. A lot of fighters would have quit when they felt their energy go.

Rawr Omfg what a fight!! So much heart showed by Joanna!!

Those body front kicks and her ability to scramble up when taken down was awesome.

Claudia is deffinately #2 in the division and showed improved striking.

Good to see the hatchet was buried as well.

Goddamn Joanna My love for you is like a truck!!

Annnnnd Still!!!

image.jpeg

image.gif

Claudia has a lot of heart, she never folded and still landed some good strikes late in the fight which is why Joanna stayed a little cautious. Cardio is her problem, not heart. A lot of fighters would have quit when they felt their energy go.
Yep thanks to both for a great fight. Plenty of back and forth.

What a fight. Joanna has the heart of a champion Unbelievable how she was able to rip off those vicious combos in round 3-5. The Queen has some truly insane cardio

Absolutely brilliant fight.
Cg may have won the first 2 rounds.
But only by takedowns. No real damage a few elbows and sure some good shots. And a flash knockdown.
But she was just in blanket mode.
Soon as jj broke free she lit her up with beautiful pin point striking.

And what the hell was cg bleating on about post fight..
It was like she was begging for respect...when jj had just give it her..

Well done jj.
Back of the line cg..

Yeah.

I turned to the girl I'm dating and said there's hundreds of posts about how hot JJ is and she gave me the weirdest look, it's not healthy what these cucks do on here.

I googled 3 of the most common posters names and one is stupid enough to use his real name and is a pedo according to google.

You guys need to get jobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back