Joanna Champion 4.0: TUF Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah.

I turned to the girl I'm dating and said there's hundreds of posts about how hot JJ is and she gave me the weirdest look, it's not healthy what these cucks do on here.

I googled 3 of the most common posters names and one is stupid enough to use his real name and is a pedo according to google.

You guys need to get jobs.
It's a 100 times weirder spending your free time trying to shame complete strangers on the internet for their interests. I think most people would concur, way more pathetic.

It's a 100 times weirder spending your free time trying to shame complete strangers on the internet for their interests. I think most people would concur, way more pathetic.
Of course you consider that stranger.

It's why you lot are so weird.

X7JUkXw.jpg
Haha, that is awesome.
People who say that Joanna lost rnd 3 or did not win rnd 4 by 10-8 should take a look at this.
Then again, haters gonna hate but Joanna is the undisputed champion!
WAR POLAND! :D

Hell of a fight, hell of a win. That took serious mental toughness to come back from the first 2 rounds, it's almost like Joanna got pissed and decided it was time to get serious and beat the shit out of Claudia starting in the 3rd round. Smart fighting too, she knows she has the cardio advantage and she maximizes it by kicking the crap out of Claudia's body to slow her down even more.
her cardio won her that fight, good comeback though, if gadhela had gone all out for a sub in the first 2 rounds it may have been a different story.
i cant see anyone beating her at striking.

And still!!!!!!!!!!

5 rounds with Valerie really paid off. As soon as Claudia slowed down, she put the pedal to the metal and beat the shit out of her.

Now Karolina Kowalkiewicz must beat Rose and my dream sw fight is on!

btw. it was her 6th UFC fight, but 1st in Las Vegas. Weird :D

Yeah.

I turned to the girl I'm dating and said there's hundreds of posts about how hot JJ is and she gave me the weirdest look, it's not healthy what these cucks do on here.

I googled 3 of the most common posters names and one is stupid enough to use his real name and is a pedo according to google.

You guys need to get jobs.

If only fighting was all about how you think the women looked.
JJ beat the shit out of her for 3 rounds. The two knock downs were barely that, it was a loss of balance and not power.
If you are so obsessed with what they look like, JJ looked a lot better at the end of the fight than CG did, being punched in the face a couple of hundred times isn't great for you looks apparently.

"Hello Everyone"

Hope my fellow JJ fans enjoyed the fight, :) been from UK i banned my internet for a few days so I don't see spoilers, but shit, what an emotional roller coaster, 1st round munching my curry, got the shakes like a little saddo, JJ gets knocked down, dropped my curry!!!!!...... on my cat!!!! (Shes ok), what a heart JJ has <3, and cardio/speed for days ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNND STILLLLLLLLLLLLL <3

Just looking for Claudia's fans
Man-Using-Binoculars-750x422.jpg

theres a 9.0 thread already, close this one

good fight... Shes the champion for a reason... She trains to go five.. Like a champion should..
rd1- Claudia
rd2-Claudia
rd3-JJ
rd4-JJ (some might say 10-8 as claudia just stood there and took punches)
rd5-JJ

No doubt about this decision.. #andstill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back