Joanna Champion 5.0: The Aftermath

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alexa really does well against girls who like to thrown down, she's great on the counter. So I can easily see her destroying say Bec Rawlings Heather Clark (see what U did there Shelby) or PVZ They obviously won't feed her to Gadelha, but I'd really like to see how does she deals with a wrestler like Tatiana Suarez or Carla Espraza. Or an out-fighter who likes to score points like Torres or Namajunas. My point is I'd like to see her tested before I jump to any conclusion.
nobody wants to see suarez blanket grasso, trust me, its like buying a ferrari and never leaving the car park.

2 or 3 wins and she'll likely get a shot at the title.

Grasso vs. Jedrzejczyk... in Philly.... I'd completely lose my shit.

nobody wants to see suarez blanket grasso, trust me, its like buying a ferrari and never leaving the car park.

Sure, I don't see it happening either. What about some Mexican on Mexican crime Grasso vs Aguilar? Sometime down the line. It's a fun matchup too, and quite a test for Grasso as well.

JJ faced Claudia in her second UFC fight. How bout Grasso do the same.
latest

Grasso is marketable and will be sheltered to a title shot. That means no Gadelha and no Suarez. Maybe Esparza or JAG if they're feeling brave.

Think Claudia shuts her down.

Well .. Joanna fighting Claudia in her 2nd fight in the UFC does speak volumes about Joanna's path to the belt. How many other MMA prospects faced the #1 ranked of their respective division time as their 2nd fight?

Sure, I don't see it happening either. What about some Mexican on Mexican crime Grasso vs Aguilar? Sometime down the line. It's a fun matchup too, and quite a test for Grasso as well.

That would be a good test for Grasso since JAG is currently sitting at the bottom of the Top 15 rankings. I would pick Grasso to win that .. JAG was the best at SW at a very different time, and I do consider her an old guard at this point. JAG doesn't have the striking to contend with Alexa, and I have no clue where her wrestling currently is since she didn't use it at all against Claudia.

That would be a good test for Grasso since JAG is currently sitting at the bottom of the Top 15 rankings. I would pick Grasso to win that .. JAG was the best at SW at a very different time, and I do consider her an old guard at this point. JAG doesn't have the striking to contend with Alexa, and I have no clue where her wrestling currently is since she didn't use it at all against Claudia.
I think JAG needs a tune up fight coming off a long injury layoff.

Rather see Grasso fight someone ranked around 8, 9, or 10, assuming she beats HJC.

Well .. Joanna fighting Claudia in her 2nd fight in the UFC does speak volumes about Joanna's path to the belt. How many other MMA prospects faced the #1 ranked of their respective division time as their 2nd fight?

Not too damn many. UFC matchmaking has gotten a lot better lately. At first the women's bouts were a mixed bag of WTF?

During Fight Night Exclusive 13 Joanna gave an interview in which she addresses topic of PFA.

I not joined them. It's not like I care only about my business, but UFC has over 500 fighters all around the world. I really feel that I deserved to be in this top 20, so i feel very good. I appreciate what I have, my contract, cooperation, what kind of relationship I have with Dana, with UFC, with my fans or with other fighters. I do not complain about my earnings, I always give the example of some very low wages that fighters could make on other shows. I appreciate what I have because I went through a very long way to get where i am. Some people focus on my current career, my current success which last since two years. My career lats 13 years and I remember those weak moments when i really had money problems.

source - http://www.mmarocks.pl/ufc/joanna-j...arobkow-nie-przystapila-do-zwiazku-zawodnikow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back