Joanna Champion 6.0: Who's Next?

Status
Not open for further replies.
are we over confident as fans in her next fight against KK? with Claudia I was worried but for some reason this fight im not at all.. is it a bad thing to think she will role through KK? Will JJ go in over confident?

are we over confident as fans in her next fight against KK? with Claudia I was worried but for some reason this fight im not at all.. is it a bad thing to think she will role through KK? Will JJ go in over confident?

Anything can happen.. and I mean anything.. Take a look at Ronda v. Holly for instance!

I know what you mean man, I was a lot more concerned for the Claudia fight but KK is tough as nails and she's definitely gonna bring it.
Im sure the champ isn't overlooking KK half as much as some of her fans are.

@TrainInVain this ones for you bruddah

cheers_law_and_order.gif

I know what you mean man, I was a lot more concerned for the Claudia fight but KK is tough as nails and she's definitely gonna bring it.
Im sure the champ isn't overlooking KK half as much as some of her fans are.

@TrainInVain this ones for you bruddah

cheers_law_and_order.gif
agree and TIF be chilling like
BoJPCeJ.gif

but he will be back

Yes to the first two questions and No to the last question. I wouldn't worry about Joanna being overly confident; I'd be worried about how Joanna performs after having her first camp at ATT with all new coaches etc etc. ATT is probably a good camp for her, but I've seen many fighters look lackluster after changing camps until they start to get in the swing of things with their new coaches.

Same here, I was nervous for Claudia with her style/strength but yeah for some reason i'm ot for this fight, come fight night I will be a nervous wreck as always but at least the build up is relaxing :D

Same here, I was nervous for Claudia with her style/strength but yeah for some reason i'm ot for this fight, come fight night I will be a nervous wreck as always but at least the build up is relaxing :D
Vn8IJ7G.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back