Joanna contender advises Thug Rose: "Watch my fight with Jessica Andrade to beat her"

OzoneX

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
“We saw that Andrade is a gifted fighter with power,” Jedrzejczyk said. “But people don’t know how to fight her. If Rose will do her homework, and if she watches my fight, she can be successful in this fight.”

https://mmajunkie.com/2018/09/joanna-jedrzejczyk-advises-rose-namajunas-on-jessica-andrade-matchup

I always enjoy a Jedrzejczyk fight, she has some nice hands and is agressive. But now the bi*** has her head so far up her own ass its not even funny. From the booogeywoman thing to the delusion that she is still champion or the best. And now she thinks Rose needs to watch her footage to win lol.

Bi*** be crazy.
5ac48c06cda83.png

Joanna's win over Andrade never got the credit I thought it deserved.

I'm sure Rose can beat her in her own way, but Joanna has a good blueprint.

Rose would indeed be wise to watch the footage, after all, JJ did beat her and is the only fighter who has been able to control Andrade at 115

Don’t be so butthurt TS. Are you fucking stupid? Joanna is the only one that’s beat her at this weight, nobody else has come close. Of course Rose should take some pointers from that fight

Thug Rose don’t take advice from people who rode they horses ‘gaintst tanks n’ shit

It is really good advice. The way Joanna fought from range is definitely the blueprint for beating Andrade. Rose is really good from long range, but her defensive wrestling & strength isn't even close to level of Joanna and that could be her downfall if Jessica is able to close the distance.

Joanna's fight against Andrade was a masterclass performance. Rose would be wise to study it.

“We saw that Andrade is a gifted fighter with power,” Jedrzejczyk said. “But people don’t know how to fight her. If Rose will do her homework, and if she watches my fight, she can be successful in this fight.”

https://mmajunkie.com/2018/09/joanna-jedrzejczyk-advises-rose-namajunas-on-jessica-andrade-matchup

I always enjoy a Jedrzejczyk fight, she has some nice hands and is agressive. But now the bi*** has her head so far up her own ass its not even funny. From the booogeywoman thing to the delusion that she is still champion or the best. And now she thinks Rose needs to watch her footage to win lol.

Bi*** be crazy.
5ac48c06cda83.png
I don't see what's wrong with what she said. I don't like Joanna all that much because even after being beaten over 5 rounds she still wouldn't give Rose the credit she deserves. I understand her attitude after the first fight but the second one was no fluke. That being said I don't think grappling Andrade is a good idea and she's proven to be a tough night for everyone in the division aside from Joanna.

Woodley made a blueprint for Maia as did Dos Anjos for Pettis (and in a way Guida.) There's nothing wrong with sticking to a gameplan that seems to work against a tricky puzzle.

She isn't wrong, Andrade really had nothing for Joanna. Rose has the tools to stick to a similar gameplan, Andrade had nothing for Joanna over 25 minutes.

Andrade doesn't have the greatest footwork either, Joanna exploited the hell out of that. She made Andrade look like an amateur on the feet, underrated performance imo, and I don't really think Andrade has improved all that much.

Andrade power is just off the charts for a 115 pound woman. As soon as she hits you she can rock you, Rose would have to stay the fuck out of the pocket and stay at range. She could really beat Andrade up at range if she can frustrate her.

Don’t be so butthurt TS. Are you fucking stupid? Joanna is the only one that’s beat her at this weight, nobody else has come close. Of course Rose should take some pointers from that fight
Shut the fuck up you retarded testicle enthusiast. Rose is the only one to beat the fuck outta Joanna, ever. You don't see her telling Joanna's opponents to watch that footage. Joanna was implying Rose can't handle Andrade without that footage. She's a bi*** and you'se a dick whisperer.

It is really good advice. The way Joanna fought from range is definitely the blueprint for beating Andrade. Rose is really good from long range, but her defensive wrestling & strength isn't even close to level of Joanna and that could be her downfall if Jessica is able to close the distance.
True but I think Rose is very underrated off her back and could probably outlast Andrade. I don't think going to the ground was an option for Joanna but I think Rose has potential to make things happen there.

I expect Rose to go toe to toe with Andrade, she won't take the good advice that Joanna has given and we will expect Joanna vs Andrade 2 considering Andrade will KTFO of Rose in a slug fest.

Another pointer from that fight ignored by Gadelha and Tecia was how to deal with Andrade's love of slams. They both went up and down as if in an elevator.

Joanna accepted the slam but then threw her body sideways at the top of the lift allowing her to handstand or at least scramble away when she came down. Something Rose would be advised to copy.

Last edited:
Shut the fuck up you retarded testicle enthusiast. Rose is the only one to beat the fuck outta Joanna, ever. You don't see her telling Joanna's opponents to watch that footage. Joanna was implying Rose can't handle Andrade without that footage. She's a bi*** and you'se a dick whisperer.
You clearly know nothing about MMA. Go lay down while the big boys talk

Back