Joanna contender advises Thug Rose: "Watch my fight with Jessica Andrade to beat her"

Rose hasn't had to fight a wrestler/grappler since she got dominated by Esparza in the TUF finale. She proved that she has a style to beat Joanna but she got the easiest path to a title shot ever.

She'd be well advised to watch how Joanna played matador to Andrade's bull. Otherwise Rose is going to on her back like she was against Esparaza with her only chance being a hail mary submission.

Rose hasn't had to fight a wrestler/grappler since she got dominated by Esparza in the TUF finale. She proved that she has a style to beat Joanna but she got the easiest path to a title shot ever.

She'd be well advised to watch how Joanna played matador to Andrade's bull. Otherwise Rose is going to on her back like she was against Esparaza with her only chance being a hail mary submission.
Well stated

I like JJ more and more because she's so good at getting posters riled up and crying.

TS you’re making a mountain out of a molehill.

I always enjoy a Jedrzejczyk fight, she has some nice hands and is agressive. But now the bi*** has her head so far up her own ass its not even funny. From the booogeywoman thing to the delusion that she is still champion or the best. And now she thinks Rose needs to watch her footage to win lol.
She's not wrong. Why would you not watch past footage of your opponent's loss and learn things from it? Pretty sure Rose has done it already.

“We saw that Andrade is a gifted fighter with power,” Jedrzejczyk said. “But people don’t know how to fight her. If Rose will do her homework, and if she watches my fight, she can be successful in this fight.”

https://mmajunkie.com/2018/09/joanna-jedrzejczyk-advises-rose-namajunas-on-jessica-andrade-matchup

I always enjoy a Jedrzejczyk fight, she has some nice hands and is agressive. But now the bi*** has her head so far up her own ass its not even funny. From the booogeywoman thing to the delusion that she is still champion or the best. And now she thinks Rose needs to watch her footage to win lol.

Bi*** be crazy.
5ac48c06cda83.png

Its actually good advice though lol.. last broad engaged im a brawl with a harder puncher and a tougher chin and got ktfo for it

Shut the fuck up you retarded testicle enthusiast. Rose is the only one to beat the fuck outta Joanna, ever. You don't see her telling Joanna's opponents to watch that footage. Joanna was implying Rose can't handle Andrade without that footage. She's a bi*** and you'se a dick whisperer.
Why are you so sensitive?

Joanna's win over Andrade never got the credit I thought it deserved.
Definitely her best win with hindsight revealing how the division has panned out. That being said, I also think that Andrade has made some serious progress and that a rematch may be different. I guess it all is kind of irrelevant as Thabib is coming for them all. Andrade and Thabib would be hot fire.

Yeah but Rose is not a good counter striker when moving backwards. Also her TDD is not like Joanna's.

I think Andrade mauls Rose. And I like Rose but Andrade and Tatiana are a terrible match up for her as she is a bad match up for Joanna.

I think Rose and her team will come up with a gameplan which she will follow to a tee, but I'm not sure it'll be Joanna's.

“We saw that Andrade is a gifted fighter with power,” Jedrzejczyk said. “But people don’t know how to fight her. If Rose will do her homework, and if she watches my fight, she can be successful in this fight.”

https://mmajunkie.com/2018/09/joanna-jedrzejczyk-advises-rose-namajunas-on-jessica-andrade-matchup

Bi*** be crazy.
5ac48c06cda83.png
while I can see why you'd take her comment that way, I think you misunderstood her.

JJ did beat her, and if she did because she had a good gameplan, then it is a good advice to have Rose watch the fight and see what JJ did that worked well (and Rose can emulate).

This is a fairly common practice actually. Someone finds a way to beat another fighter, others will check what he did and try to emulate it.

That doesn't mean the guy who did is better than them, only that (s)he found a way others might explore.

If Joana had less salt on her i would actually like her.

Like Rose hasn't watched it already. JJ just again trying to toot her "I'm Queen!" horn.

Good advice

Also Rose has power to get respect - something KK did not have and could not get.

That fight showed how you can be super aggressive and have so-so stand up skills but small gloves, hands wrapped, and athleticism (speed) can make up for a lack of skills.

Like Rose hasn't watched it already. JJ just again trying to toot her "I'm Queen!" horn.

I'm sure Gadelha, Torres and Karolina watched it as well, although it didn't do them much good.

Basically you have to be able to mill on the retreat as the old time boxers used to call it, i.e. cause damage while going backwards. Don't think Rose has the tools for that #and new.

And people shouldn't be surprised if she will hear few advices more from other fighters or Joanna, this will happen when champion has one top 5 win.

That fight showed how you can be super aggressive and have so-so stand up skills but small gloves, hands wrapped, and athleticism (speed) can make up for a lack of skills.

Karolina was terrible whole fight, that KO punch was counter, Karolina walked into it after throwing awful combo. Karolina's standup is overrated, she is good clinch fighter, beating Rose happened mainly because of that. She was outclassed by Joanna , but one (literally) lucky punch (she blinded Joanna for few seconds) made her look like some dangerous striker. She was trying to jab and kite Andrade, but was not disciplined enough to do it more than 10-20 seconds. No good kicks, closing eyes when throwing punches.

Back