Joanna Contender blames Doctor for recent loss

Tapped to strikes

latest

Is this hater thread going to be made every week until she fights again? Stop posting the same shit over and over.

Just STFU, and win the re-match. This shit is costing her fans. She’s being very disrespectful, imo. Which is why I know if she wins the re-match. The trash talking is going to continue.

I don’t like this. I’m still behind her. But, I really want her to shut her fuckin pie hole.

she will take this rematch loss even worse than Honda when she got murkd against Holy. Mark my words.

Still a fan but give it up girl!

A first round KO is not a weight cut issue it's a she got out boxed issue. She will lose again unless she addresses how she got caught so much. She shoulda fired her boxing coach if anything.

it's really bad. when you get whooped like that, you just congratulate your opponent and say that you're gonna go back stronger, and then you just stfu. she's doing the complete opposite. at least she's not pulling a ronda, but this is also really bad. she doesn't seem to be on a good mind state. let's see how her next fight plays out

Honestly I think this is worse. I don't remember Ronda making excuses like this, although I could be wrong. She just wouldn't talk about it.

Rose is 100% more likeable than Joanna. At least Rose doesn't try to personally bully opponents while looking like a forest troll.

Cannot wait for this rematch. Rose got it though.. too soon for Joanna to make the little tweaks she needs

Rose is 100% more likeable than Joanna. At least Rose doesn't try to personally bully opponents while looking like a forest troll.
whatever but making fun of her looks is a low blow cheap shot bro. joanna actually quite pretty

Member when Retards were claiming JJ was WMMA GOAT? I member... Good times.

Her Chins the issue here
Not her doc

Has anybody made a Joanna’s Big Book of Excuses shoop yet?

This is getting ridiculous

My God Rose is going to whoop that ass again. Joanna has no confidence. None..

Her Chins the issue here
Not her doc

And as Rampage used to say "You can't bust a grape" Her striking is technically good, but Rose has no fear of taking some punches to land her own, because Joanna has no power.. She lands over and over and never hurts anyone..

She should just stick to saying every dog has their day and that she'd beat Rose nine times out of ten. Making excuses like these makes her look pathetic because no one except morons are buying them.

And as Rampage used to say "You can't bust a grape" Her striking is technically good, but Rose has no fear of taking some punches to land her own, because Joanna has no power.. She lands over and over and never hurts anyone..

Too many clowns on here gave her God status because she crowned penne and Esparza
I'll give her he Andrade fight though that was impressive

Too many clowns on here gave her God status because she crowned penne and Esparza
I'll give her he Andrade fight though that was impressive

Karolina is not some elite striker by means. And she gave Joanna a very tough fight just because she took the punches and was able to keep fighting. She cracked Joanna hard a few times in that fight. Rose has no fear of her.. She will come right at her again..

Back