Joanna Contender blames Doctor for recent loss

tenor.gif

How many interviews have you heard, or are you just reading about that one interview which gets rehashed by dumb websites whenever they're short of content and need some clicks?

this one, her talking to helwani, to submission radio, and others. in each one, she's full of excuses. were you unaware of those? and who knows what she has been saying to the polish media.

this one, her talking to helwani, to submission radio, and others. in each one, she's full of excuses. were you unaware of those? and who knows what she has been saying to the polish media.

This one is a rehash of her polish interview, so nothing new. I heard the Helwani interview, what is she supposed to do - not give interviews a la Ronda or refuse to answer questions? Haven't heard the Australian one, so thanks for that, will dig it out.

EDIT. Couldn't find any interview with Submission Radio, maybe it's just another myth.

Last edited:
http://www.lowkickmma.com/joanna-jedrzejczyk-puts-blame-on-doctor-for-ufc-217-performance/

In the months since her shocking UFC 217 (Nov. 4, 2017) loss to Rose Namajunas, former 115-pound champion Joanna Jedrzejczyk has cited a brutal weight cut as a primary factor that played into her poor performance.

Rose-Namajunas-def-Joanna-Jedrzejczyk-via-KO-Punches.gif

Now, the Polish striker is gearing up for a rematch with “Thug” Rose, as the two are set to once again do battle in the co-main event of April’s UFC 223 in Brooklyn, New York. And ahead of the rematch, Jedrzejczyk says she’s ‘very focused’:

“The preparations took place very often, but I am very focused,” she told Polsat Sport “I devote every free moment to regeneration, proper nutrition and training. I know that in sports, I win and lose, and I know that my last fight did not go my way, because people from my team failed me.

Rose-Namajunas-def-Joanna-Jedrzejczyk-via-KO-Punches-part-3.gif

/

“Many people asked me if I change coaches, club … My answer was ‘no’ because my coaches did their best to be in the best possible shape. The doctor, who had a big impact on how I felt 30 hours before the fight, failed. People who are not in sports, in which you need to watch this weight, do not know what it’s eating. It often has negative effects on our health and even life. I am asking for patience, just like I have to wait for the day when I will receive a straw weight belt.”

She found her scapegoat... a pity she is blind to what actually happened inside the cage...

“Joanna contender” Lmao well done!

gigRkm4.gif

She seems busy blaming everyone else instead of addressing her own shortcomings in the fight. I picked Rose the first time and I will pick her again for the rematch.

lol at Joanna Contender. First time I've heard that.

I doubt it will happen, but even if Joanna wins the rematch, that won't make her recent behavior any less embarrassing

She is just promoting her fights, and it's working. I have been a fan of hers, and her istagram count has risen from 50,000 to more than a million in such a short time, and she has become a draw compared to all but the superstars and able to co-main in places like MSG. Don't hate the player, hate the game.

What's hilarious about Joanna's weight cut excuse is the fact that she's always had bad weight cuts since winning the title back in 2015.

Rose's feints, head movement, and footwork made Joanna miss, which is why she "looked off". Meanwhile, Joanna has a history of getting hit and knocked down (See Gadelha and Andrade fights). Factor in Joanna buying into her own hype and her taunts towards Rose backfiring and the results are not surprising. Joanna has only 5 months to: recover from a concussion, recover from her weight cut, go through a training camp, correct the holes in her stand up (assuming she isn't in denial), regain her confidence, and go through another bad weight cut. If Joanna is truly buying into her excuses, then I predict we'll see shades of Nunes vs. Rousey and Joanna will get finished even more quickly.

a champ... with multiple defenses... and still so insecure and weak-minded... pathetic, JJ, just pathetic.

She is just promoting her fights, and it's working. I have been a fan of hers, and her istagram count has risen from 50,000 to more than a million in such a short time, and she has become a draw compared to all but the superstars and able to co-main in places like MSG. Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Joanna's popularity blew up way before this fight. All of that has nothing to do with her sudden cringey approach to Rose. Joanna was liked by most people before this one. Now a lot of people got turned off to her. And it wasn't her losing, it happened the weeks before the fight. Her cringey 'boogey woman' schtick and saying all the weird personal stuff about Rose, who didn't say any bad things to her, reminded a lot of people of the way Ronda acted to Holly. Then the way she lost, and the way she reacted after the loss to completely be in denial that she didn't tap (lol), that it was her doctor's fault, that she's 'still the strawweight queen' etc. all that shit is just pathetic, and it lost her a lot of fans. If she had just lost and said 'wow, Rose caught me off guard, props to her. I will be back for that belt' or something like that, Joanna would still be liked by almost everyone. It's her own fault.

Because the UFC has video evidence of her cut and they believe it really did affect her.
Well maybe they should get video evidence of her safely making weight before they let her get life altering injuries?

A woman who fails to accept responsibility for her failure. There's a first.

She should team up with Hillary Clinton and move to Brazil.

Can someone explain to me why Joanna acted like such a bitch towards Rose during the lead up of the first fight.
I don't really care about this bullshit normally, but it just seemed odd since Rose was pretty much...indifferent...through all of it.

She sounds salty af haha

Welcome to another Sherdog circlejerk.

Back