Joanna Contender claims she is the real Queen, says the UFC should create interim title for her

Lol, not saying the outcome is "tapping to strikes" means that her tapping out while Rose is punching her in the head means she wasn't tapping out?

SKNK7JY.gif

But I was writing about John McCarthy and your response is some wierd gif, so it's pretty much conmfired that you are pretty dumb.
Pretty delusinal haters/biased fans who can't even confront their opinions with facts and fact is referee John McCarthy said it wasn't tap. And you can make it as much slowmo as you wish, It doesn't change fact.
tenor.gif

Lol, not saying the outcome is "tapping to strikes" means that her tapping out while Rose is punching her in the head means she wasn't tapping out?

SKNK7JY.gif
Nope, McCarthy said it was weird moment, but there was no tap, ask him,not me.

About "tapping to strikes" quite similar situation:

I only just noticed that Rose stopped punching as soon as she saw the tap... even before the referee broke the action.

What a sweetheart
She stopped when the ref touched her back, Johanna tapped afterwards

why does Joanna think that someone who beat her twice is scared of her?

I need to rewatch the first Rose fight in slow mo to see if some of her brain trickled out of her ear after the KO.

Avoids the trilogy? Generally thats reserved for fights where there is one win for each side. I guess she could go all Rampage-Wanderlei on Rose...

Avoids the trilogy? Generally thats reserved for fights where there is one win for each side. I guess she could go all Rampage-Wanderlei on Rose...
<{cruzshake}>
Yes this trilogy, but third fight won't be rubber match. That's it. Just like Rampage-Wanderlei. Last fight wasn't rubber match, but it was trilogy.

The negative feedback is definitely not beneficial. The public is not clamoring for a 3rd fight when Rose already won the first 2. The UFC isn't looking to make the fight happen, and the only person that could actually do something to convince the UFC to make it happen with JJ is Rose, and she is going about it the exact opposite way she should.
Exactly.

I don't know why there are people who insist that negative feedback is good.

Like okay, as it is not many people cared enough to watch... and the ones that did watch, have a bad taste in their mouth with regards to Joanna's behavior...

somehow this results in profit?

too many wwe fans on here. They don't understand the difference between a sport, and a story.

I like watching JJ fight but I really no clue wtf is going on in her head. What kind of cognitive dissonance do you need to have to believe you're better than someone that beat you twice? Alright, if it was just the recent close decision(thought Rose took it 3-2, some might disagree and that's fair imo) but no - she actually made you tap to strikes a fight earlier.

Just own up to it for gods sake.
Rose mentally broke her. She needs to believe the previous fights were flukes because she has a weak mind.(and chin) The funny thing is, even if she gets a third fight, she has already lost.

EQ is not the same as IQ.

There's nothing wrong with having lower EQ, you need not feel bullied for it. Instead, you can take the steps to understanding that you may not perceive things the way that other people do. This could greatly help you form bonds with others, or strengthen current bonds.

Whatever you think is best
Explain me in Spanish what it is then, instead of bringing it against me...

You’re just a fanboy that can’t understand that your female idol is a bitch of a person. No thing wrong with that; it’s not your fault she’s a bad person, and it’s not your fault you stand for her actions.

I already told you, but you seems to have too much free time on your hands to keep on bashing us all over here bc all think different from you; be free and think and cheer for whoever you want; just leave people alone!

I only just noticed that Rose stopped punching as soon as she saw the tap... even before the referee broke the action.

What a sweetheart

No, he taps the back of the arm she's punching with and says stop.

But I was writing about John McCarthy and your response is some wierd gif, so it's pretty much conmfired that you are pretty dumb.
Pretty delusinal haters/biased fans who can't even confront their opinions with facts and fact is referee John McCarthy said it wasn't tap. And you can make it as much slowmo as you wish, It doesn't change fact.
Technically it wasn't as BJM had just tapped Rose to stop right before JJ tapped. JJ had no way of knowing that the fight was being stopped already when she tapped, but she did tap nonetheless, much like Shogun when he tapped to Jones, the fight was already being stopped but Shogun didn't know it and tapped.

CTE is a thing.

Technically it wasn't as BJM had just tapped Rose to stop right before JJ tapped. JJ had no way of knowing that the fight was being stopped already when she tapped, but she did tap nonetheless, much like Shogun when he tapped to Jones, the fight was already being stopped but Shogun didn't know it and tapped.
but most of these gifs are slowmo, it doesn't even look like tap real time, and accidentally it started after her head was stop being punched, and when she was back on feet she was still in "fight mode";
these kind of things happened in many fights I even linked video of Pat Barry's KO, i could bring Cain, Forest etc. but what is point? if you were never punched in your head you will never know.
McCarthy said exactly what he thinks about her "tap" and he said it wasn't tap, I prefer to listen to his opinion than some biased goof from sharedog.

Joanna has done nothing but destroy her image ever since the pre-fight stuff with Rose. I think she's going crazy without the belt.
She’s like Gollum without the ring

Back