Joanna J: Superstar 13.0 - Time to De-Thorn A Rose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Those water bottle messages are getting more and more aggressive.. Ya know what that means..

#JJChampChamp...if there is one thing that annoys me about Joanna, it's her infatuation with Conor.
Everybody wants repeat financial success of Conor, don't blame her. Even Dana White wants her to move up if she keeps winning.
Cody was talking about 3 belts !! 125, 135 and 145 even.

Edit there is #ChampCamp not #ChampChamp

Everybody wants repeat financial success of Conor, don't blame her. Even Dana White wants her to move up if she keeps winning.
Cody was talking about 3 belts !! 125, 135 and 145 even.

Edit there is #ChampCamp not #ChampChamp

Oh shit yeah I misread it...but still, she's always congratulating Conor and wishing him success, she's a big fan of his.

Oh shit yeah I misread it...but still, she's always congratulating Conor and wishing him success, she's a big fan of his.

They are buddy buddy, and for a brief period, had the same management.. so say what u will.

I like Rose and her story but damn, is she really ready for this?

Why wasn't it "Every rose has its thorns". Bret Michaels trying to shoehorn in the lyric to match the others. Creating an odd image of a rose with a single thorn on its stem. What happened here Brett? Did the guy at the flower store miss it when he stripped off the other thorns?

What's her story? Raped in childhood like Heather Hardy or what?

Oh, I have no idea about any of that. I was just referring to her continuing to challenge herself as a fighter and show significant improvement every time she fights.

Oh, I have no idea about any of that. I was just referring to her continuing to challenge herself as a fighter and show significant improvement every time she fights.

Every half decent fighter with some IQ is like this. Fighters improve every day. Rose is not special here.
I think they try to sell her title shot like this: she improved and bla bla. Of course she improved, it's obvious and you can't avoid this if you want stay near top.
But Joanna also improved. A lot.

Rose also deserves some props for single-handedly destroying PVZ's budding MMA career.

Rose also deserves some props for single-handedly destroying PVZ's budding MMA career.

She didn't destroy anything, Paige is still most popular strawweight and also got contract with Reebok.
Piage never had chance for title, she will be destroyed by any top 5.

I like Rose and her story but damn, is she really ready for this?

maxresdefault.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back