Joanna J: Superstar 13.0 - Time to De-Thorn A Rose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I have no idea about any of that. I was just referring to her continuing to challenge herself as a fighter and show significant improvement every time she fights.

Actually she was sexually abused when she was a child. She wrote about that on social media some time ago IIRC.

maxresdefault.jpg

02d890a50a96a6b57c2de886ceb2225b.png

I like Rose and her story but damn, is she really ready for this?

Ready for retirement and the farming hippie life in her house built out of old pepsi bottles with Pat Barry? Apparently.

Love Rose... but I don't see this ending well for her.

Ya know, come to think of it, there's something missing in this thread (feet guys notwithstanding).. and I think I know what it is! ;)

Please stop embedding that terrible shit in these threads

Ready for retirement and the farming hippie life in her house built out of old pepsi bottles with Pat Barry? Apparently.

Love Rose... but I don't see this ending well for her.

Even though Rose has mad skills, I think we can agree that she has no chance of winning on a technical level. Her best and possibly only chance is if she can somehow forget the (half-baked) notion that MMA is a sports competition, and channel all of those negative energies into an overwhelming, mega blast orgy of blood-lust and violence.

From the queen herself!

I'm quite surpirsed by quality of video. This looks as good or even better than UFC embedded. Nice intro, music, good camera angles, slow motion, a lot of interesting tips, info about training, what she does in free time and more.

From the queen herself!

If she thinks about USA market she should really step up with her english, otherwise even with 10 title defences she won't be mainstream.
I guess videos are sponsored by polish sponsors that's why she speaks polish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back