Joanna Jedrzejczyk At 125 Pounds

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
It is hard to predict the weight cut. Rumble was a lot better at 205 than 170. JJ is draw at 115. She will be better at 125 but so will her competition. props for fighting Valentina. She doesn’t have a lot of choices at 115 until Rose loses.

Yes

Joanna may be the second best fighter at 115

Joanna may be the second best fighter at 125

But she is ferocious and may be able to hit a little harder without loading up at 125

She is a live dog against Shev-bullet

She will force the fight against Shev by moving forward with both strikes and that nasty straight kick,,,, Val is a very good counter striker and does better with aggressive opponents,,, Did not look so good vs Holm in my opinion because Holly dislikes pushing the action.

Expect blood

i dont care for WMMA so u wont see me excited for this fight. i dont care who wins this

ill pick valentina despite that horrendous gun tattoo, because joanna is annoying and is even more overrated than val is
Confirmed..you hate women.

I think big difference in skill in terms of ground game. Shev is comfortable in any positions.

R8mplVt.gif

karolina is what i'd consider cute

not necessarily hot

i'm all for it, personally she's a treat to watch for me, and maybe the move up will give her more of a chin.

I don't know for sure, but saying that it's not even gonna be competetive is really hilarious. Joanna will land more, she will throw more volume. Val will do the same shit she always does - counterpunching with single shots. She propably will do more damage, since JJ's face is made of fucking porcelain. Valentina needs to either knock her out, sub her, or tko with gnp. Joanna can win via decision, just by throwing more.

Also, shevchenko stance is not even adjusted to mma. She still fights like a muay thai fighter. Her footwork is nothing compared to Rose elusiveness. Rose style was really foreing to Joanna. Shevchenko is just basic shit that Joanna saw 100x times in muay thai.

Shevcheno is a southpaw and she counters with lead right hand. Joanna is orthodox, and she leads with her jab. Therefore Shevchenko will have a hard time countering with her right hand - Joanna's shoulder will be shielding her.

1) You're wrong
2) You're a dumbass
3) I told you so

PS. Did I mention you're a dumbass?

1) You're wrong
2) You're a dumbass
3) I told you so

PS. Did I mention you're a dumbass?

lol, get a life. did ya fucken saved my post in notepad on ya desktop?

Anyway:

1) fight was competetive. It wasn't a mismatch, like many claimed it would be
2) jj was throwing more, but valentina landed more cleaner shots
3) VS was counterpunching, and majority of counters were single shots
4) shevchenko did more damage
5) shevchenko stance and footwork was basic, everyone can see that for fucks sake. It was the threat of fast, accurate and powerful counters that made joanna being hesitant, punch air, and struggle with distance.
6) joanna's gameplan was trash (was trying to do what Nunes did, lol), valentina made joanna play her own game

So where exactly i was wrong with my predictions? Most of them were true, and i never said that joanna will win this. Actually i was leaning towards Shevchenko a little bit, but i wasn't counting out JJ. Fook off now.

Back