Joanna Jedrzejczyk At 125 Pounds

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
I'm hoping Joanna has some more power in her punches at 125 and maintains her speed, if she can do that I think she'll be dangerous. I've always found her oddly attractive I guess I have a thing for European broads, in fact I kind of have a bit of a thing for Valetina too.

Last edited:
She cant beat Shevkenko and she cant beat Rose. I really wanted to see her fight Suarez. Shevchenko is probably going to knock her out to be honest. I still think right now shes the best WMMA fighter ever p4p with her domination of Andrade. Andrade will destroy Rose.
I think saying jj can't beat rose is a bit naive. It was a relatively close fight. She is an extremely difficult styles matchup but jj was just too stubborn in her efforts. U can see after every round, she raised her hand like she thought she won... Reality was they were close but pretty much rose's

Shevchenko definitely doesn't hit harder than Andrade. JJ took bombs from her, got her forehad impregnated with an alien being, and still didn't get knocked out. Also, Karolina never dropped JJ.
At yellow - I never said that Shevchenko hits harder than Andrade...

As for KK never dropping JJ:

At yellow - I never said that Shevchenko hits harder than Andrade...

But You cherry picked and didn't include Andrade, who hits harder than any of those mentioned by you. The fact that Shevchenko hits harder than Gadelha or KK doesn't mean shit.

And KK still didn't drop her. Pushing someone on the cage doesn't equal dropping them, lol. Even in the stats there are no knockdowns for Karolina:

http://www.ufc.com/event/ufc-205?id=

JJ got rocked hard, got pushed on the cage and lost balance for a split second. Not even landed on her butt. Not a knockdown bro...

i dont care for WMMA so u wont see me excited for this fight. i dont care who wins this

ill pick valentina despite that horrendous gun tattoo, because joanna is annoying and is even more overrated than val is
you are the first person ive ever heard call valentina overrated. she is as skilled as it gets. and tough as hell fighting nunes and holm who outweigh her dramatically

I'm hoping Joanna has some more power in her punches at 125 and maintains her speed, if she can do that I think she'll be dangerous. I've always found her oddly attractive I guess I have a thing for European broads, in fact I kind of have a bit of a boner for Valetina too.

fuck the boner thing thats kinda weird but yea I think Joanna is attractive probably more attractive than valentina but thats just me

What if I told you guys Joanna is butt fucking ugly and Valentina is a solid 5/10?

I far prefer fighters who fight closer to their natural walking around weight than those that drain themselves. It's healthier and they can actually fight 3+ rounds.

you are the first person ive ever heard call valentina overrated. she is as skilled as it gets. and tough as hell fighting nunes and holm who outweigh her dramatically

She is overrated. Her every fgith looks the same - she stays on the outside and counters with a right hand. She never changes her gameplan for a specific oponent. She also got dropped by Holly Holm, who has a terrible technique and telegraphs every god damnn punch.

Every Shevchenko fight: stays on the outside, moves to the right, and counters with a right hand.

but her chin came back for ufc 223 and it was a very close fight a lot of people thought she won

it really wasnt close and the lot of people who thought she won know nothing about how MMA is scored.

Of the 15 rounds that could be scored, the judges gave TWELVE of them to Rose..

thats not close.. thats almost a shutout

as for the fight, it wont even be competitive..

50-45 Shevchenko comfortably.

Maybe Shev should have fought the 125'er that she was lined up to fight instead of ducking her and fighting a strawweight

Maybe Shev should have fought the 125'er that she was lined up to fight instead of ducking her and fighting a strawweight

idk unless Valentina KO's Joanna i dont think its gonna be a walk in the park

Joanna's last MMA fight at 125lbs ended with this KO of Rosi Sexton (who had previously fought in the UFC as a bantamweight without ever getting KO'd there). Jens Pulver was a commentator for that fight, and he said that he'd never known a woman at that weight who could hit as hard as Joanna, raved throughout the fight about how hard Joanna could punch. I expect Joanna may hit hard again when she returns to 125 lbs.
tumblr_n9ajtoTGs21r4c1k8o1_400.gif

Last edited:
Glass jaw.. gets ko'd once... Oh sherdog, we got a smart'n here

Rocked by Karolina, dropped by Gadelha, ktfo by Rose. All 115lb women that have never punched anyone out in their lives. Glass jaw confirmed.

Joanna has the perfect shaped head for getting knocked out. It's long, thin and sits on a pencil neck. A bit Like Rockhold only much worse.

Saved for future clowning.

125'er who was lined up for Shev got rushed to the hospital, get your facts straight.

Also, JJ is a natural 125'er

who do u think wins on the feet

I don't know for sure, but saying that it's not even gonna be competetive is really hilarious. Joanna will land more, she will throw more volume. Val will do the same shit she always does - counterpunching with single shots. She propably will do more damage, since JJ's face is made of fucking porcelain. Valentina needs to either knock her out, sub her, or tko with gnp. Joanna can win via decision, just by throwing more.

Also, shevchenko stance is not even adjusted to mma. She still fights like a muay thai fighter. Her footwork is nothing compared to Rose elusiveness. Rose style was really foreing to Joanna. Shevchenko is just basic shit that Joanna saw 100x times in muay thai.

Shevcheno is a southpaw and she counters with lead right hand. Joanna is orthodox, and she leads with her jab. Therefore Shevchenko will have a hard time countering with her right hand - Joanna's shoulder will be shielding her.

I don't know for sure, but saying that it's not even gonna be competetive is really hilarious. Joanna will land more, she will throw more volume. Val will do the same shit she always does - counterpunching with single shots. She propably will do more damage, since JJ's face is made of fucking porcelain. Valentina needs to either knock her out, sub her, or tko with gnp. Joanna can win via decision, just by throwing more.

Also, shevchenko stance is not even adjusted to mma. She still fights like a muay thai fighter. Her footwork is nothing compared to Rose elusiveness. Rose style was really foreing to Joanna. Shevchenko is just basic shit that Joanna saw 100x times in muay thai.

yeah i agree idk what that guy was saying 50-45 i guess he forgot how dominant of a champ Joanna was. Valentina hasn't even been a champ yet

she is beatable and i think joanna definitely will out land her

Back