Joanna Jedrzejczyk At 125 Pounds

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
I think Joanna is awesome. She bounced back from a tough loss. Oh she made excuses oh she did this, shut the hell up and watch her fight. Mcgregor comes to a press conference acting like a drunk dumbass, that was much worse than someone believing in themselves. The extra time gives her a chance to get her weight up too.

I am also on the joanna is good/decent looking recently train. The extra weight helps alot and if she went the vanzant route, she would be even more appealing.

30688178_10156244867819254_8917078536876931818_n.jpg

DHHdxYLW0AAscoj.jpg

damn thats a nice body nobody can deny that

So I moved to Poland recently... and plenty of her personality can just be chalked up to "being Polish". So... some of y'all should NOT visit Poland if she annoys you.

Then why isn't Karolina like that?

Ce thing with Montano though, a new "injury" was coming up every time someone asked her when she was going to fight, and when the fight was finally made she came in 20 lbs overweight, so it's no wonder she had kidney problems with attempting that cut.

That weight cut excuse is so laughable. Joanna had been cutting 20 lbs ever since she joined the UFC, and the moment she lost, all of a sudden she had a bad weight cut.

So it's no wonder that Montano had kidney problems trying to cut 20 pounds, while Joanna cutting 20 pounds is a laughable excuse .......... ok.

Truth is Montano tried to cut 19 pounds of water and ended up in the hospital, Joanna succeeded in cutting 15 pounds of water - something she's never had to do before - and ended up suffering a first round defeat.

In Berlin at the airport. I think she was going to fight Jessica Penne.

damn and thats before i considered her to be hot

something changed from 2015 to 2016 for sure

why were u surprised?

So it's no wonder that Montano had kidney problems trying to cut 20 pounds, while Joanna cutting 20 pounds is a laughable excuse .......... ok.

Truth is Montano tried to cut 19 pounds of water and ended up in the hospital, Joanna succeeded in cutting 15 pounds of water - something she's never had to do before - and ended up suffering a first round defeat.
Joanna had been cutting 20 lbs throughout her entire UFC career, your revisionist history is as laughable as Joanna pretending like she never had to cut that much weight before her first loss.

Montano coming in 20 lbs over was due to being out of shape.

Joanna had been cutting 20 lbs throughout her entire UFC career, your revisionist history is as laughable as Joanna pretending like she never had to cut that much weight before her first loss.

Montano coming in 20 lbs over was due to being out of shape.

Joanna walks around at 130-135. Sure that makes her a big strawweight but certainly no bigger, infact smaller than Gadelha, Andrade, Letourneau and Lima. Rose says she walks around at 125, which makes her a smaller straw along with Esparza, Penne and Torres.

What you don't understand is that Joanna cutting 15 pounds of water in a single night was highly unusual, not revisionist at all just a simple fact. She was 128 a week before the first Rose fight and was expecting to be 124 at the Tuesday weigh-ins, which was normal for her.. Instead she gained weight and in the end ignored her nutritionists who advised her to pull out as they had no explanation for the weight gain and instead insisted on going ahead with the crazy cut.

Respect for Joanna stepping up. I didn't care for how she was acting leading up to the first Rose fight but she had a long streak going at that point so I guess I understand. She didn't seem to make any excuses afterward, at least. I'm a fan, but I think Valentina will give her some trouble. Looking forward to seeing this matchup.

Also, I always thought Joanna had cool looking eyes

Respect for Joanna stepping up. I didn't care for how she was acting leading up to the first Rose fight but she had a long streak going at that point so I guess I understand. She didn't seem to make any excuses afterward, at least. I'm a fan, but I think Valentina will give her some trouble. Looking forward to seeing this matchup.

Also, I always thought Joanna had cool looking eyes

yea she was a great champion and hopefully she'll get the strap at 125

and sure, i guess she has nice eyes

If Flyweight had existed in the UFC back when they first debuted in the company, that's where they both would've been, but because the UFC didn't want to risk thinning out the number of opponents for Rousey, they skipped a weight class and made Strawweight instead.

Shevchenko vs. Joanna feels far more legitimate and is far more interesting than Shevchenko against some TUF winner.

Agree completely. It is the weight class where they both belong.

Joanna walks around at 130-135. Sure that makes her a big strawweight but certainly no bigger, infact smaller than Gadelha, Andrade, Letourneau and Lima. Rose says she walks around at 125, which makes her a smaller straw along with Esparza, Penne and Torres.

What you don't understand is that Joanna cutting 15 pounds of water in a single night was highly unusual, not revisionist at all just a simple fact. She was 128 a week before the first Rose fight and was expecting to be 124 at the Tuesday weigh-ins, which was normal for her.. Instead she gained weight and in the end ignored her nutritionists who advised her to pull out as they had no explanation for the weight gain and instead insisted on going ahead with the crazy cut.
Why are you citing walk around weight? It's a completely irrelevant number. And comparing Joanna to other fighters with zero citations gives your post zero credibility.

And Joanna cutting 15 lbs is not unusual, that was a narrative only spun after she got knocked out by Namajunas.

Luv JJ tons and still an avid fan but Val, I feel, wins this by decision.

Why are you citing walk around weight? It's a completely irrelevant number. And comparing Joanna to other fighters with zero citations gives your post zero credibility.

And Joanna cutting 15 lbs is not unusual, that was a narrative only spun after she got knocked out by Namajunas.

Cutting 15 pounds in the hours before the Friday weighin was unusual, she was usually down to 124 at the start of fight week. Of course it wasn't mentioned until after the fight, do you think she was going to mention it before the fight? Really?

Rose never knocked anyone out before and, guess what, she'll never knock anyone out again.

She is overrated. Her every fgith looks the same - she stays on the outside and counters with a right hand. She never changes her gameplan for a specific oponent. She also got dropped by Holly Holm, who has a terrible technique and telegraphs every god damnn punch.

Every Shevchenko fight: stays on the outside, moves to the right, and counters with a right hand.
ive got to disagree with you. she has a complete tool box, is tough as hell and constantly fights bigger opponents. whats not to like about her. she beat holm which im surprised you think is no big deal

Back