Joanna Jedrzejczyk has one of the hottest bodies in female mma

Not when she doesn't cut weight. She has some meat one her lower body.

xfivJ6n.jpg

Joanna-Jedrzejczyk-Feet-1882088.jpg

This!

I find her very appealing as whole, face too.

But that obviously all about

the gustibus non disputandum est.

So opinions will vary.

What we do know is that she will look much better at 125.

Not when she doesn't cut weight. She has some meat on her lower body.

xfivJ6n.jpg

Joanna-Jedrzejczyk-Feet-1882088.jpg
She's amazing IMO. Although I do admit that I tend to overrate girls who are badasses. Like, I crush on half the top women tennis players lol.

But for real, Joanna Champ is one of the few famous ppl I follow on instagram, and that girl is straight up cute AF.

There's a difference between racism and a distasteful joke. The Nazi's had more than just Jews in their concentration camps, you know.

Yeah I was kidding. The comment made me laugh.

Nope. She's very average.

I'd still fuck her but don't go by that because I'd fuck pretty much anything. Hell I'll make a pass on you too if you're not careful TS.

hes-right-you-know.jpg

img]

There isn't a female Straweight I wouldn't happily give a tongue bath too. However, I have next to no standards anymore.

Joanna body is below average (or average at best) for WMMA.C'mon now.

Nope. She's very average.

I'd still fuck her but don't go by that because I'd fuck pretty much anything. Hell I'll make a pass on you too if you're not careful TS.
Could have been /thread right here.

I'm ambivalent about her face but her body is very aesthetically pleasing. She has really nice legs, a slim waist, and a toned upper body. Very cute.

Let me bang bro

Next big name in woman MMA. She will remain the champ for awhile, no one at 115 beats her anytime soon. She is likable and knows how the game works. She will be headlining major cards and make a ton of $.

Disappointed with the lack of pictures of female mma fighters in very little clothes.

Thread was not what I had expected

Out

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back