Joanna Jedrzejczyk is SEXY as hell

She's attractive for sure. Love the accent too. If anyone on sherdog says she can't get the business , they're lying.

Maybe if I were 45 years old I'd find her sexy as hell.

you still see out of the same eyes dude......take it from someone closers to 45 than yourself....if you'd pass at 25,you'd pass at 45.

I dont like my own kind

BouncyBlackandwhiteAdouri.gif

She's cute. Very cute. The most feminine looking mma fighter since Gina for sure. At least from what I've seen. I haven't followed it so much.

Slightly above average. So yeah she's not bad looking at all, but hardly the cause of a hungry eye epidemic.

Point blank period. She is attractive to me. But the internet is filled losers who feel EVERY woman is ugly. No one looks good enough. Not a damn one. "her nose too big, face too long, she looks like a monkey, shes too heavy" The goofs place themselves on a pedestal, perhaps to boost their own self esteem .

I don't care bout what ya'll say, but this chick is a straight up dime

bout time someone said it

MeILG7N.jpg

11875555_1532038323683606_635957446_n.jpg

11821820_721730084624883_1639916869_n.jpg

unbeatable, gadhela has nothing for this chick

Easily the sexiest 115er in the division, if not, someone provide pics.

Should have looked to see who made this!

You did find some good pics of her though and she definitely has her cute moments. I can't really tell who your target is in this one but it is sure to annoy someone!

I would probably bang her if I was single and had drunk 8+ beers.

Otherwise she's a nice, cutish but kind of scrawny broad, not having, she is decent looking and seems like a nice person.

I thought you only found dudes in the NBA attractive TS

She's cute and seems to have a great personality from the videos I've seen of her. That coupled with the fact that she's a badass fighter means I am attracted to her.

I wouldn't worry about what others think so much TS.

She's like that stoner girl you've always wanted to fuck. She's not sexy or hot, but for some reason she's damn cute.

The pic with her sitting down, leaning against the wall is sexy as hell. I love it

Back