Joanne Calderwood? UFC Strawweight Champion...?

bluesnoopz

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Well as we all know, Gilbert Melendez and Anthony Pettis will coach on TUF and the season will feature a new weight class in the women's side of the UFC. The strawweight division will be developed through the season of TUF and at the end of the show, they will crown a champion. I dont know much about these girls but ive been watching some of their past fights and Joanne Calderwood seems to be one of the stand outs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsvkSxSKxrc

what do you guys think? who do you think will be the future ufc sw champion? if you are leaning towards another fighter to be the future champ, please site references to previous fights so we can go back and see what the F you are talking about!!!! :icon_chee:icon_chee:icon_chee:icon_chee

It comes down to Jojo and Tecia Torres for me, I really hope that Jojo wins it all, I'm a fan!

Watch Tecia Torres vs. Felice Herrig if you want to see how good she is!

Carla Esparza was stated by multiple Worldwide MMA posters to have the best wrestling under 170 lbs male or female. Esparza will win after female Anthony Johnson takes out one of the hyped strikers for her before falling to the weight cut XD.

Also, Esparza vs Herrig 2 for finale.

Carla Esparza was stated by multiple Worldwide MMA posters to have the best wrestling under 170 lbs male or female. Esparza will win after female Anthony Johnson takes out one of the hyped strikers for her before falling to the weight cut XD.

Also, Esparza vs Herrig 2 for finale.

How?? Dig Herrig get a pass into the finale based on her outfits? Because she doesn't have the skill to make it to the finals.

How?? Dig Herrig get a pass into the finale based on her outfits? Because she doesn't have the skill to make it to the finals.

I know she doesn't.

Sheer luck of the draw, injury/weight cut problems for her opponents hehe.

Also, REMEMBER ZOILA GURGEL.

Calderwood is definitly one of the two or three favorites to walk out with the title.

I know she doesn't.

Sheer luck of the draw, injury/weight cut problems for her opponents hehe.

You just wanna see her outfits :icon_twis Don't worry, they'll give her the easiest road possible. I just hope HJC get's onto the show for their rematch.

*scroll scroll scroll*
no pics?

lol @ herrig in the finals.

Jojo takes it.

War Calderwood

*scroll scroll scroll*
no pics?

Thank goodness. I cut myself on Herrig's that jaw-line every time..... seriously..... tranny jaw. And Jojo I have seen for some time and I don't want to get bored with it.

Plus her boyfriend and her are so nice I can't sexualize her anymore.... it's awful.

Last edited:
Jojo is really impressive, but I think she's one step below Gadelha and Esparza.

That being said she's definitely got a chance, and a bright future in the division

possible. really depends.
Match-ups make fights.

*scroll scroll scroll*
no pics?

011_Joanne_Calderwood.jpg

Joanne_Calderwood_def._Livia_von_Plettenberg_by_unanimous_decision__30-27__30-27__30-26_.gif

20130104064346_23_Joanne_Calderwood.JPG

Joanne_Calderwood_def._Livia_von_Plettenberg_by_unanimous_decision__30-27__30-27__30-26__Elbow_medium.gif

so are all the strawweights coming from invicta? what other organization's have women's strawweight that might have some prospects and future contenders?

the consensus seems to be that these four will be the last four standing...

carla esparza
tecia torres
claudia gadelha
joanne calderwood

i'm cheering for jo jo. :D

here's the video from the "beyond the octagon" segment on joanne that the TS posted...

[YT]WsvkSxSKxrc[/YT]

Back