Joanne Calderwood? UFC Strawweight Champion...?

I predict that if Jo Jo doesn't win today, then the upcoming vote for Scottish independence will fail due to crushed national self-confidence. :icon_cry2

Never!

We can lose a battle BUT WE'LL NEVER LOSE THE WAR!

Don't know that much about Canada but,Glasgow & Edinburgh have a rivalry,still under the one flag though,so you'd cheer them on regardless.

i'm just babbling, making no sense with excitement for tonight's episode and fight! :)

there is suddenly a lot of support for randa from canadian fans, so it's cool to see people getting behind her.

it's jo jo for me, though. :wink:

I predict that if Jo Jo doesn't win today, then the upcoming vote for Scottish independence will fail due to crushed national self-confidence. :icon_cry2

you take that back lol

Bxwi5ITIcAIKP_g.jpg:large

Okay. Vigster's picture makes me feel like I need a drink. If she gets to the finals I will love her even more for plumping up just because she can. I bet that carrot cake was yummy.

I'm from NS and my family(great great grandfather and on) all came from Scotland, so go jojo:)

I'm Canadian but I don't base my favourites on nationality whatsoever. People are people for the most part.

Good for you! Not everone's first post can be that memorable or part of something so significant! :D

Play By Play discussion is the ultimate post-count multiplier, join in the fun as it go down and you'll have your avatar by the quarter finals.

prelims play-by-play discussion threads are where its at....some funny as shit mixed in with blatant postwhoring

prelims play-by-play discussion threads are where its at....some funny as shit mixed in with blatant postwhoring

"HOLY SHIET KO", "That was awesome", "Boring fight LNP", "too many fuckng commercials", "IN gif here"

I've got a couple of postwhoring techniques.

"HOLY SHIET KO", "That was awesome", "Boring fight LNP", "too many fuckng commercials", "IN gif here"

I've got a couple of postwhoring techniques.

I kind of get annoyed by the guys that just go 10-9 so-so

I at least try to write why I think so and so won the round etc. that way it actually makes the thread worth reading to see other posters opinions of the round....otherwise its just garbage

Bellator prelim pbp threads are often times hilarious,especially when a terrible fight is happening

I kind of get annoyed by the guys that just go 10-9 so-so

I at least try to write why I think so and so won the round etc. that way it actually makes the thread worth reading to see other posters opinions of the round....otherwise its just garbage

"LOL at people giving X fighter 10-9", is another one.

LMAO, well at least Nova Scotia means New Scotland.

Its pretty ironic,as Scotland goes to the voting booths today to decide if the want to break away from the UK.....if they do,will they become Even Newer Scotland..?..

Its pretty ironic,as Scotland goes to the voting booths today to decide if the want to break away from the UK.....if they do,will they become Even Newer Scotland..?..

"YES!" it all depends on you lot! :icon_chee

Back