Joao Zeferino out; Abubakar Nurmagomedov vs. Bojan Velickovic @ PFL 10

A win is an automatic 3 point.
A draw is a 1 point for both fighters.
An early finish gets you an additional 3, 2 or 1 point depending on the round you finish.
I was being sarcastic. I know the bloody rules, I wrote them up myself for everyone to read in every play by play thread this PFL season.

Btw @jei did you move the PFL thread I made in the Heavies?

Bellator threads are often made on that section during big events, I was really hoping that this card would be allowed the same traction. It gives it some needed exposure. There's also a high likelihood we'll be seeing some of these fighters in the UFC soon.
I will say the same thing to you that I said to someone else this weekend:

PBP discussion threads are featured in the heavies for greater exposure of a live event, in case MMA fans on here wanted to watch an event but did not know it was on at that time. Meanwhile, standard threads about non-UFC events themselves should be made in Worldwide.

I was being sarcastic. I know the bloody rules, I wrote them up myself for everyone to read in every play by play thread this PFL season.

I will say the same thing to you that I said to someone else this weekend:

PBP discussion threads are featured in the heavies for greater exposure of a live event, in case MMA fans on here wanted to watch an event but did not know it was on at that time. Meanwhile, standard threads about non-UFC events themselves should be made in Worldwide.

I see. You shouldn't have been sarcastic at a straightforward non-offensive reply, because I read it in the same fashion when you responded. It seemed like you two weren't factoring in the points angle at that moment.

Back