Elections Official Joe Biden Sundowning Megathread

I thought this was gonna be a thread about Pizzagate. Disappoint.

Probably watched too manny italian cannibal movies and his dementia brain got it confused.

cannibal-ferox41.jpg

I didn't see anything HERE that points to dementia. Definitely a liar though. You have to know people would fact check a story like that. It is too interesting of a tale not to.

Was this before or after he was raised Jewish?

The military records show his uncle's plane had mechanical problems and crashed at sea. Perhaps they were sea faring cannibals?

I didn't see anything HERE that points to dementia. Definitely a liar though. You have to know people would fact check a story like that. It is too interesting of a tale not to.

He repeated the story three times yesterday. That's definitely a sign.

My grandma would repeat the same stories over and over and over when she was near the end.

Biden

"Ambrose Finnegan, we called him 'Uncle Bosie'..."“He flew single-engine planes, reconnaissance flights over New Guinea,” Biden said at one press stop.“He had volunteered because someone couldn’t make it. He got shot down in an area where there were a lot of cannibals in New Guinea at the time."

Official Records

"A report of a missing aircraft was filed to the US war department on May 17 1944, according to the National Archives, which collates historical US government documents," the report added. "It registers three crew and one passenger, identified as Lt Finnegan, on board."

"He was listed as a 'courier' while the pilot was 1st Lt Harold R Prince, who was accompanied by a gunner and engineer," the Telegraph report continued.

"Further reports submitted by pilots who went looking for the missing plane said that 'no trace was found of Lieutenant Prince’s plane or the crew'."

Joe Biden also distorted the enlistment date of 'Uncle Bosie.' It was not one day after D-Day, but following D-Day; he even went missing prior to the Normandy invasion.

Furthermore, Uncle Bosie's plane was not "shot down," it was forced to crash land after engine failures.The report by the Defense POW/MIA Accounting Agency said: “For unknown reasons, this plane was forced to ditch in the ocean off the north coast of New Guinea. Both engines failed at low altitude, and the aircraft’s nose hit the water hard.”

Biden is a very interesting man.

Fun facts: He can speak with the dead and his favorite ice cream is mint chocolate chip

He repeated the story three times yesterday. That's definitely a sign.

My grandma would repeat the same stories over and over and over when she was near the end.

Biden

"Ambrose Finnegan, we called him 'Uncle Bosie'..."“He flew single-engine planes, reconnaissance flights over New Guinea,” Biden said at one press stop.“He had volunteered because someone couldn’t make it. He got shot down in an area where there were a lot of cannibals in New Guinea at the time."

Official Records

"A report of a missing aircraft was filed to the US war department on May 17 1944, according to the National Archives, which collates historical US government documents," the report added. "It registers three crew and one passenger, identified as Lt Finnegan, on board."

"He was listed as a 'courier' while the pilot was 1st Lt Harold R Prince, who was accompanied by a gunner and engineer," the Telegraph report continued.

"Further reports submitted by pilots who went looking for the missing plane said that 'no trace was found of Lieutenant Prince’s plane or the crew'."

Joe Biden also distorted the enlistment date of 'Uncle Bosie.' It was not one day after D-Day, but following D-Day; he even went missing prior to the Normandy invasion.

Furthermore, Uncle Bosie's plane was not "shot down," it was forced to crash land after engine failures.The report by the Defense POW/MIA Accounting Agency said: “For unknown reasons, this plane was forced to ditch in the ocean off the north coast of New Guinea. Both engines failed at low altitude, and the aircraft’s nose hit the water hard.”

Not if he actually believed it. If he somehow started to believe the lie after being told that or misremembering the facts around his uncle.
I am not exactly sure what the case is, I just wouldn't point to anyone who tells a lie and then equate that to dementia. Though he is obviously suffering from some sort of mental deficiency based on pretty much all of his recent talks.

Not if he actually believed it. If he somehow started to believe the lie after being told that or misremembering the facts around his uncle.
I am not exactly sure what the case is, I just wouldn't point to anyone who tells a lie and then equate that to dementia. Though he is obviously suffering from some sort of mental deficiency based on pretty much all of his recent talks.

He constantly says his son died in Iraq

He died from cancer 6 years later after he came home.

It's so weird. It's like his brain is a skipping record, telling his lies over and over.

He got booted from his first Presidential run in the 80's (yes the 80's) for being called out for lying.

FROM 1987: BIDEN WITHDRAWS BID FOR PRESIDENT IN WAKE OF FUROR​

At least he acknowledged and had remorse for lying back then. He's too far gone now to know or care.

The lying isn't a new phenomenon

He constantly says his son died in Iraq

He died from cancer 6 years later after he came home.

It's so weird. It's like his brain is a skipping record, telling his lies over and over.

He got booted from his first Presidential run in the 80's (yes the 80's) for being called out for lying.

FROM 1987: BIDEN WITHDRAWS BID FOR PRESIDENT IN WAKE OF FUROR​

So the lying isn't a new phenomenon
I'm not defending him as a man or president. Hope you know that. I was only judging the clip, and how it appears to me.
In an alternate world where I didn't know who he was, I wouldn't have jumped to dementia based on this clip. That is all.

I'm not defending him as a man or president. Hope you know that. I was only judging the clip, and how it appears to me.
In an alternate world where I didn't know who he was, I wouldn't have jumped to dementia based on this clip. That is all.

Gotcha...

Honestly, I think he tends to brag(lie) to make him and family look more important. Lying about the top of his class in 87? He probably thought no one would actually go and pull the records... which was probably a pain in the ass back then. lol...

No one has probably called him out on his Uncle's Story previously because it wasn't national news before yesterday.

He comes from a time where it was extremely hard to fact check certain claims.

Posted this in the meme thread, didnt know there was a thread on it, outside of the dementia thread.

That might be the most embarrassing speech I've ever seen. WOW. The fluttering eyes is day one lying shit, and she's doing it the entire time. Her body posture shift to defensive as she breaks character and starts adlibbing nonsense while trying to deflect to the idea of Trump calling veterans "losers".

It's crazy to me that adults behave in this fashion and nobody bats an eye. This is low brow tomato can shit, in 2024.

Back