Joe Biden says he wants to give Trump a 2 piece combo...back in high school

I'd bet on high school Trump beating high school Biden.

Trump was a good athlete when he was young, I believe he had a good chance of going pro in baseball.
But was unfit to serve in the military.......

This , I suspect TS will duck this question so I will answer

ZERO

Yes. How are we not giving Biden credit here? He is conniving enough to know that girls aged 5-13 who have parents occupying blue seats in Congress will not speak out on how uncomfortable a 75 year old serial groper made them feel.

I'd bet on high school Trump beating high school Biden.

Trump was a good athlete when he was young, I believe he had a good chance of going pro in baseball.

Biden was a standout football player from Scranton in the leather helmet days, and Pennsylvania boys beat the shit out of rich NY City boys every time.

This , I suspect TS will duck this question so I will answer

ZERO

So how many times has Joe Biden been accused of any kind of sexual misconduct?

I'm assuming you two are blind ?? accused vs. actual video proof .. you don't have to be accused to be guilty .. and that's just one of them ..

WCZ3tKF.gif

Biden=affa male

Back in the day the women grabbed him.

I'm assuming you two are blind ?? accused vs. actual video proof .. you don't have to be accused to be guilty .. and that's just one of them ..

WCZ3tKF.gif
yeah thats creepy as fuck. fuck that guy

Lol at all the usual progresso dorks defending Pedo Joe.

In the current climate, any man against whom allegations are leveled without any proof deserves to be defended.

Joe Biden says that we have the Jews to thank for gay marriage so he says a lot of things...

Yes. How are we not giving Biden credit here? He is conniving enough to know that girls aged 5-13 who have parents occupying blue seats in Congress will not speak out on how uncomfortable a 75 year old serial groper made them feel.
Source for hip groping anyone ?

Serialy......lol

So I guess it's safe to say you're deeply entrenched in the #metoo movement, since you consider this gif as sufficient proof. Either that, or you're a partisan hack.

SoCal is in Canada now... Hmm.

What was your previously banned name again?

I love SoCal. Lived in Glendale for 2 years.

My banned name was your momma you insidious creature.

Lol..joes a creepy grandpa for sure..

I got joe beating trump in a fist fight at present,in high school I’d give it to trump.

I really like someone’s mention of politics mma. Jeff monson vs chonnen lol

Back