Joe Biden says he wants to give Trump a 2 piece combo...back in high school

Beta males trying to paint Alpha Jo as a pedo cause he would beat their daddys ass? Same tards who probably believe in pizzagate, Hillary demon assassins and nephilim space demons.

Lol..joes a creepy grandpa for sure..

I got joe beating trump in a fist fight at present,in high school I’d give it to trump.

I really like someone’s mention of politics mma. Jeff monson vs chonnen lol
Easy north/south choke when Chael shoots in on Monson

Lol..joes a creepy grandpa for sure..

I got joe beating trump in a fist fight at present,in high school I’d give it to trump.

I really like someone’s mention of politics mma. Jeff monson vs chonnen lol

I'm inclined to predict a fight between a football player and a baseball player for the guy who plays pigskin. Unless they're allowed to wear pads and utilize game equipment, in which case Biden is rolling home in a wheel chair with two broken knees.

Trump's got the height and reach, though. Assuming he could pump a piston like jab, Biden would really need to step up his take down game. So many unknowns, we've never seen either guy against quality opposition. How well do they shift? Would it be filmed in black and white? These are questions we need answered before we can really sink our teeth into this fantasy match up.

The Onion used to have great articles for Joe Biden. One that sticks out was "Joe Biden Shirtless, Washing His Trans-Am On The Whitehouse Lawn".

So I guess it's safe to say you're deeply entrenched in the #metoo movement, since you consider this gif as sufficient proof. Either that, or you're a partisan hack.

it's not just this gif .. there's plenty of visual proof of biden's creepiness .. it's right in your face and you're still defending it .. what does that say about you .. what would your reaction be if ol joe was doing that with your daughter ? .. I'm sure nothing since you don't see anything wrong there .. again it's not just that gif .. he has a pattern of being .. creepy

it's not just this gif .. there's plenty of visual proof of biden's creepiness .. it's right in your face and you're still defending it .. what does that say about you .. what would your reaction be if ol joe was doing that with your daughter ? .. I'm sure nothing since you don't see anything wrong there .. again it's not just that gif .. he has a pattern of being .. creepy
Lots of sick progresso pedolords on the left.

Itt they defend him, sad, LOL!

Yea, last time I checked these gifs aren't evidence.

Beta males trying to paint Alpha Jo as a pedo cause he would beat their daddys ass? Same tards who probably believe in pizzagate, Hillary demon assassins and nephilim space demons.

Manlet Canadians sucking a big fat dick.

How funny would it be if trump dropped him in one shot

Back