Joe Biden says he wants to give Trump a 2 piece combo...back in high school

LOL at the level of hypocrisy from creepy grandpa Joe. So glad this administrations legacy will be torn apart brick by brick.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/biden-say...especting-092403961--abc-news-topstories.html

"A guy who ended up becoming our national leader said, 'I can grab a woman anywhere and she likes it,'" Biden said. "They asked me if I’d like to debate this gentleman, and I said 'no.' I said, 'If we were in high school, I’d take him behind the gym and beat the hell out of him.'"

"I've been in a lot of locker rooms my whole life," Biden continued. "I'm a pretty damn good athlete. Any guy that talked that way was usually the fattest, ugliest S.O.B. in the room.

"Sexual assault is about power and the abuse of power more than it is about sex," he said, before going on to tell women in the audience that they should arm themselves with more resources.
"

NAUGHTY NAUGHTY

WCZ3tKF.gif

giphy.gif

So to get this straight, he wants to fight Trump 80 years ago....but Mitt Romney was going to have blacks back in chains and he was okay with that? Oh, right he is a democrat.

Joe bidens locker must be in penn state. Goof.

What do you see there?

Is he a little too friendly....yes

Does that make him a " serial proper " or a " pedo " ?

Lol obviously not

LOLLLLLLLLLL. Does someone need to post the other Joe videos? The ones where he is fondling the little Asian girls?

I'd bet on high school Trump beating high school Biden.

Trump was a good athlete when he was young, I believe he had a good chance of going pro in baseball.
He was scouted, by the Phillies and White Sox, but had no chance of being anything more than a minor leaguer at best.
Funny, if he was such a great athlete, when his country called, he turned into a cuck, multiple times.

We all know about you cuckservatives. Dont try to deny it.

Ur a weirdo bro. I wouldn't let you or Creepy Joe around any underage family member of mine. Keep giving your internet mouth hugs to 75 year old pedos. GL getting that old man smell off of you tho.

This , I suspect TS will duck this question so I will answer

ZERO

Ok, but how many times has Joe Biden publicly behaved inappropriately with women and little girls?

Would you let your daughter be in a room alone with Joe Biden?

Trump is so rapey that even when he's threatening to beat someone up it sounds more like a threat of sexual assault. You're going to go down, Joe. Fast and hard. And you'll be crying while you go down.

I bet Melania knows the feeling.

Trump is so rapey that even when he's threatening to beat someone up it sounds more like a threat of sexual assault. You're going to go down, Joe. Fast and hard. And you'll be crying while you go down.

I bet Melania knows the feeling.

Actually the fact your mind would turn that into something sexual makes you look rapey not Trump

Actually the fact your mind would turn that into something sexual makes you look rapey not Trump

Don't pretend you aren't thinking about Donald and Uncle Joe getting it on. You're only lying to yourself, son.

Back