Joe Biden says he wants to give Trump a 2 piece combo...back in high school

Yes my fellow Americans.... this is where we are. :(

th
th

Trudeau might have looked terrible but he's at least stepped in the ring before.

Also, Bush would beat all North American politicians via head movement.

CKWJ5wh.gif

But Putin is undisputed politics beat down world champ

c89IbB.gif

Could you imagine what would happen if someone just slammed the shit out of Putin in training? I am sure Putin's training partners try about as hard as the no touch chi ko demonstration victims do.

old ass joe would get stomped out.
This is a silly topic but come on man , Trump doesn't exercise , Biden does

2626046.jpg

Can you honestly imagine Trump running or getting on a bike ?

Joe-Biden-Mark-Gitenstein-TB-Day.jpg

If Trump and Biden got in a fight the only question is if Trumps heart could take it .

Could you imagine what would happen if someone just slammed the shit out of Putin in training? I am sure Putin's training partners try about as hard as the no touch chi ko demonstration victims do.

Putin's in his 60's. No way is he doing full contact Randori at his age. His black belt is legit; I think he earned it before he even joined the KGB. These days he'll just practice technique.

I'm assuming you two are blind ?? accused vs. actual video proof .. you don't have to be accused to be guilty .. and that's just one of them ..

WCZ3tKF.gif

Yeah it looks creepy but Biden has known this kid her whole life and the girl nor her parents were bothered by it. People who assume it's just some random kid are making a big deal about it.

Yeah it looks creepy but Biden has known this kid her whole life and the girl nor her parents were bothered by it. People who assume it's just some random kid are making a big deal about it.
They're like "Just let him do it, he's famous."

They're like "Just let him do it, he's famous."

No, they have actually known him for many years but if that's the conclusion you want to come to then I don't care. Just another CT to add to your long list.

No, they have actually known him for many years but if that's the conclusion you want to come to then I don't care. Just another CT to add to your long list.
Tell me of my long list of conspiracy theories.

This will be the only time I address this garbage.
Because it's a retarded CT based on cherrypicked photos or clips of him hugging or whatever children who look uncomfortable. Some of the photos used as evidence montages are literally photoshopped; many don't amount to anything at all. A child looking unhappy or pulling away from a hug or kiss has happened to everyone who has children.

It's on a level with pizzagate in terms of credibility. In the absence of anything more substantive, its got nothing to do with "moral courage" or an absence therof. More to do with not being a gullible idiot. But keep telling yourself that buying into unsubstantiated slanders makes you superior, somehow.
You choosing to address something is not the final say on anything, nor does anyone care if it's the first or final time do you speak about it. This is the kind of arrogance and blind allegiance that makes it impossible to discuss any issue reasonably. These ppl literally believe they have the answer to everything, and any debate is apparently beneath them. Again, this is the ignorance and irrationality that group-think breeds. The worst thing about it is you cannot see your own bias, or even fathom that it exists.

'has known them for many years' lol what the hell does that have to do with anything .. there are parents(who've known their kids 'their whole lives') who have molested their own kids .. that's an irrelevant thing to point out .. she was obviously perturbed for some reason by his 'affection' .. you all keep defending this creepy behavior .. what's up with that ? .. also, look up 'amy yu'

Last edited:
He must be close with a lot of kids!

And yes, she was bothered by it, whether he's know her her whole life or not.

Last edited:
I'm inclined to predict a fight between a football player and a baseball player for the guy who plays pigskin. Unless they're allowed to wear pads and utilize game equipment, in which case Biden is rolling home in a wheel chair with two broken knees.

Trump's got the height and reach, though. Assuming he could pump a piston like jab, Biden would really need to step up his take down game. So many unknowns, we've never seen either guy against quality opposition. How well do they shift? Would it be filmed in black and white? These are questions we need answered before we can really sink our teeth into this fantasy match up.

someone should shoop Trump in there for Sandler (no need to switch out Bob with Joe tho)
barker-fight-2.gif

Putin's in his 60's. No way is he doing full contact Randori at his age. His black belt is legit; I think he earned it before he even joined the KGB. These days he'll just practice technique.

And while he is practicing his technique, he is using it as an opportunity to project his strength to the Russian bullshit eating public.
th
th
th
th

Back